Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.

VS's currently jammin'. :D
Yeah, they're jamming up the jam.
Pepin belis up now. Might move a little faster.
Moved right into a small torch which should jam us up again for a bit.
Looks like a nice lighter.
I should take a picture of all my torch lighters. If they were guns I would be on some sort of watch list.
I bought myself the Nub table top lighter for Xmas. Should be arriving tomorrow. Replaces the big Perdomo lighter I lost (read: Nate stole, I'm sure of it) at CF this year.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/nub-ignition-table-top-lighter-lighters/1501725/#p-188111
LTG that is a very nice center peice lighter.
You darn enablers.
Nope not biting this week.

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.
Thanks but losing my son and Wives channels won't go over well right now

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.
Thanks but losing my son and Wives channels won't go over well right now
Yeah, you gotta watch the channels. The only thing I missed when we initially switched was Discovery, but it was worth it to be done dealing with cable companies. And in the past few weeks, they've actually added Discovery, so I'm back to having everything. Throw in a digital antenna and I'm not missing any channels I wish I had.

VS's currently jammin'. :D
Yeah, they're jamming up the jam.
Pepin belis up now. Might move a little faster.
Moved right into a small torch which should jam us up again for a bit.
Looks like a nice lighter.
I should take a picture of all my torch lighters. If they were guns I would be on some sort of watch list.
I bought myself the Nub table top lighter for Xmas. Should be arriving tomorrow. Replaces the big Perdomo lighter I lost (read: Nate stole, I'm sure of it) at CF this year.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/nub-ignition-table-top-lighter-lighters/1501725/#p-188111
LTG that is a very nice center peice lighter.
You darn enablers.
Nope not biting this week.
I'll be sure to let you know how nice it is. ;)

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.
Thanks but losing my son and Wives channels won't go over well right now
Yeah, you gotta watch the channels. The only thing I missed when we initially switched was Discovery, but it was worth it to be done dealing with cable companies. And in the past few weeks, they've actually added Discovery, so I'm back to having everything. Throw in a digital antenna and I'm not missing any channels I wish I had.
That is good to know. I'm mostly concerned with losing my sports, MSG and YES. Internet is bundled to but I am saving in a few ways.. I have my own modem, router, Roku for boxes, etc..

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.
Thanks but losing my son and Wives channels won't go over well right now
Yeah, you gotta watch the channels. The only thing I missed when we initially switched was Discovery, but it was worth it to be done dealing with cable companies. And in the past few weeks, they've actually added Discovery, so I'm back to having everything. Throw in a digital antenna and I'm not missing any channels I wish I had.
That is good to know. I'm mostly concerned with losing my sports, MSG and YES. Internet is bundled to but I am saving in a few ways.. I have my own modem, router, Roku for boxes, etc..
They do also offer sports packages, so maybe look into it? All I know is every time I hear someone complain about calling their cable company, my smile grows a little bit larger. Lol

And with that, I'm out. Off Monday and Tuesday, so I'll see youse guys on Wednesday (for real this time, Tony, don't panic). Hazzuh!

 ???
Good morning Dave and Tony.  Nice deal at the sis on MoW PA.
Used to always like the MOW Maduro's.  Haven't had one in a while, but sure they're still good.
I prefer the habano so hit this deal to stock up.  And, in case you were wondering, your avi sucks.
today in history is also from 2016...but my editor didn't catch it.
Again, per union rules, I only do the birthdays, which are absent. But no worries, I'll just sit here on the clock like a good journeyman until you get around to them.
This has been a developing story for 3 days:

Three Clemson players, including starter Dexter Lawrence, will not be playing in Saturday's College Football Playoff semifinal against Notre Dame.

The results of the B sample came back positive for Ostarine, a banned performance-enhancing substance, meaning the players will be banned from the game.

Partial excuse list:

“The Epsom salt that’s in the float tank we’re floating in,” the Clemson defensive end continued. “It could’ve been anything.

Ostarine, “which players and head coach Dabo Swinney said they’d never heard of last week”, is an anabolic steroid-like substance used to build lean muscle. It’s not approved for legal use in the U.S. or any country.

And of course, the most reliable excuse:  “We have no idea how it got there.”

And with that, I'm out. Off Monday and Tuesday, so I'll see youse guys on Wednesday (for real this time, Tony, don't panic). Hazzuh!
Happy New year LTG. Enjoy and get a few stogies in

VS's currently jammin'. :D
Yeah, they're jamming up the jam.
Pepin belis up now. Might move a little faster.
Moved right into a small torch which should jam us up again for a bit.
Looks like a nice lighter.
I should take a picture of all my torch lighters. If they were guns I would be on some sort of watch list.
I bought myself the Nub table top lighter for Xmas. Should be arriving tomorrow. Replaces the big Perdomo lighter I lost (read: Nate stole, I'm sure of it) at CF this year.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/nub-ignition-table-top-lighter-lighters/1501725/#p-188111
That really is nice.

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.
Thanks but losing my son and Wives channels won't go over well right now
That's the issue I'm having too. I have Verizon Fios and they're about to drop all Disney channels, including ABC and ESPN. I guess I really don't need Monday Night Football but what am I supposed to do about The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars?

VS's currently jammin'. :D
Yeah, they're jamming up the jam.
Pepin belis up now. Might move a little faster.
Moved right into a small torch which should jam us up again for a bit.
Looks like a nice lighter.
I should take a picture of all my torch lighters. If they were guns I would be on some sort of watch list.
I bought myself the Nub table top lighter for Xmas. Should be arriving tomorrow. Replaces the big Perdomo lighter I lost (read: Nate stole, I'm sure of it) at CF this year.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/nub-ignition-table-top-lighter-lighters/1501725/#p-188111
That really is nice.
What ya smoking on the walk today Mayor?

Fixing to go dive into the humi myself.

VS's currently jammin'. :D
Yeah, they're jamming up the jam.
Pepin belis up now. Might move a little faster.
Moved right into a small torch which should jam us up again for a bit.
Looks like a nice lighter.
I should take a picture of all my torch lighters. If they were guns I would be on some sort of watch list.
I bought myself the Nub table top lighter for Xmas. Should be arriving tomorrow. Replaces the big Perdomo lighter I lost (read: Nate stole, I'm sure of it) at CF this year.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/nub-ignition-table-top-lighter-lighters/1501725/#p-188111
That really is nice.
What ya smoking on the walk today Mayor?

Fixing to go dive into the humi myself.
It depends on the rain letting up. But I should pick something just in case. I'll have to get back to you.

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.
Thanks but losing my son and Wives channels won't go over well right now
That's the issue I'm having too. I have Verizon Fios and they're about to drop all Disney channels, including ABC and ESPN. I guess I really don't need Monday Night Football but what am I supposed to do about The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars?
I looked into every option imaginable before moving into the Condo where Spectrum is included.

The real problem is they got you by the balls with the internet service.  If you don’t package tv & internet they roll you over and dick you like a prison gang for the internet.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8