Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

good morning Banter.
newest kitten woke me up at 3:30am, guess the older one delegated that duty.
anyway, I got a touchy phone call from a guy about a problem he's having and I am sitting in front of my computer doing research for another archives project to be published in a couple of local recovery journals.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and yesterday's coffee here as I work.
You got another pussy?

I got little done yesterday because I spent a bunch of time on the phone with my health insurance company. What a fiasco.

Tons of actual work to finish before the end of the year. I'll be scarce for the next few days.
I have alot of business meetings to prepare for from tonight through the 1st week of the year.
I don't have a damn thing to do for the rest of the year aside from watching bowl games!

https://halfwheel.com/altadis-u-s-a-increasing-prices-for-2019/288656
And all the others will follow, just some will not openly publish the fact.

Good morning, Dave. I agree with you. At first glance, I didn't much care because I don't smoke Altadis cigars.
I'm safe with that as well.

Morning TwoPussyDean, ScarceTony and SCDave.

Morning Daves, Dean, and WillBeScarceTony.

I got little done yesterday because I spent a bunch of time on the phone with my health insurance company. What a fiasco.

Tons of actual work to finish before the end of the year. I'll be scarce for the next few days.
I have alot of business meetings to prepare for from tonight through the 1st week of the year.
I don't have a damn thing to do for the rest of the year aside from watching bowl games!
Well Good For You!  Any interesting ones coming up?

good morning AnotherDave and Mark.

good morning Banter.
newest kitten woke me up at 3:30am, guess the older one delegated that duty.
anyway, I got a touchy phone call from a guy about a problem he's having and I am sitting in front of my computer doing research for another archives project to be published in a couple of local recovery journals.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and yesterday's coffee here as I work.
You got another pussy?
yes.

Lots of rain last night but supposed to be a nice day today.  Brought my range bag to the office with hopes I can slip past the HR prick and go prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse.

good morning Banter.
newest kitten woke me up at 3:30am, guess the older one delegated that duty.
anyway, I got a touchy phone call from a guy about a problem he's having and I am sitting in front of my computer doing research for another archives project to be published in a couple of local recovery journals.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and yesterday's coffee here as I work.
You got another pussy?
yes.
They're so cute when they're little like that (TNWSS).

good morning Dave.
poor Mark is going to have a harder time finding 'cheap cheapo' ticks.
Morning Dean’O, gets harder everyday to find even decent deals

I got little done yesterday because I spent a bunch of time on the phone with my health insurance company. What a fiasco.

Tons of actual work to finish before the end of the year. I'll be scarce for the next few days.
I have alot of business meetings to prepare for from tonight through the 1st week of the year.
I don't have a damn thing to do for the rest of the year aside from watching bowl games!
Well Good For You!  Any interesting ones coming up?
Got to be better than the sucky TCU - Cal game last night.....or the cancelled BC - Boise State game (due to lightning in Texas)

Lots of rain last night but supposed to be a nice day today.  Brought my range bag to the office with hopes I can slip past the HR prick and go prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse.
Morning RangerBean

Pedialyte products for alcohol & dehydration

For over 50 years, Pedialyte has helped people hydrate with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed for fast rehydration. The advanced science behind Pedialyte can help you feel better fast by replacing electrolytes and fluids you’ve lost after a couple of drinks. We’re the #1 recommended brand by pharmacists for hydration.
Recently had one and it worked wonders. Actually not alcohol related either.

I got little done yesterday because I spent a bunch of time on the phone with my health insurance company. What a fiasco.

Tons of actual work to finish before the end of the year. I'll be scarce for the next few days.
I have alot of business meetings to prepare for from tonight through the 1st week of the year.
I don't have a damn thing to do for the rest of the year aside from watching bowl games!
Well Good For You!  Any interesting ones coming up?
Got to be better than the sucky TCU - Cal game last night.....or the cancelled BC - Boise State game (due to lightning in Texas)
I don’t have a damn thing to do other than things I want to do this year or next😂😂
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10