Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
12/27/2018
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:45:35 AM »

good morning Banter.
newest kitten woke me up at 3:30am, guess the older one delegated that duty.
anyway, I got a touchy phone call from a guy about a problem he's having and I am sitting in front of my computer doing research for another archives project to be published in a couple of local recovery journals.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and yesterday's coffee here as I work.

$200 cutter that doesn't work, plus the case costs an extra $60. WTF.
https://halfwheel.com/elie-bleu-double-blade-cigar-cutter/284529

Good morning, LateShiftDean.

Good morning, LateShiftDean.
good morning Tony. Late Shift or Early Shift? just another Monday.

Good morning, LateShiftDean.
good morning Tony. Late Shift or Early Shift? just another Monday.
I struggled for about 45 seconds figuring out which it was. I decided "late" and I'm sticking to it.

I got little done yesterday because I spent a bunch of time on the phone with my health insurance company. What a fiasco.

Tons of actual work to finish before the end of the year. I'll be scarce for the next few days.

I got little done yesterday because I spent a bunch of time on the phone with my health insurance company. What a fiasco.

Tons of actual work to finish before the end of the year. I'll be scarce for the next few days.
I have alot of business meetings to prepare for from tonight through the 1st week of the year.

https://halfwheel.com/altadis-u-s-a-increasing-prices-for-2019/288656
And all the others will follow, just some will not openly publish the fact.

Good morning, Dave. I agree with you. At first glance, I didn't much care because I don't smoke Altadis cigars.

Pedialyte products for alcohol & dehydration

For over 50 years, Pedialyte has helped people hydrate with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed for fast rehydration. The advanced science behind Pedialyte can help you feel better fast by replacing electrolytes and fluids you’ve lost after a couple of drinks. We’re the #1 recommended brand by pharmacists for hydration.

https://halfwheel.com/altadis-u-s-a-increasing-prices-for-2019/288656
And all the others will follow, just some will not openly publish the fact.

Good morning, Dave. I agree with you. At first glance, I didn't much care because I don't smoke Altadis cigars.
Morning Mayor, seems like I saw a similar statement from General last week.

Edit:

It was Perdomo not General
PERDOMO INCREASING PRICES ON MOST LINES IN 2019

Effective Jan. 1, 2019 the price of most Perdomo cigars will increase.

Like many will eventually do, Perdomo has announced a price increase for 2019.

good morning Dave.
poor Mark is going to have a harder time finding 'cheap cheapo' ticks.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10