Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

ha, I got paid yesterday and didn't even know it. cigar time.

PDR 1878 Capa Madura Reserva Dom.Robusto 10pk
KX-PR95052
In-Stock1$17.50
PDR Small Batch Maduro Robusto 10pk
KX-PRD5052
In-Stock1$21.60
La Palina Ultimate 15-Cigar Collection
KP-LN009
In-Stock1$49.98
El Rey del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua Robusto 5pk
K5-ERN5554
In-Stock1$20.00
Maria Mancini De Gaulle 5pk
K5-MM14752
In-Stock1$12.50
Te-Amo Revolution Toro 5pk
K5-TAR6254
In-Stock1$14.99
Cuban Aristocrat Maduro Toro 5pk
K5-CBA6050-M
In-Stock1$14.00
Good morning, got up to feed the dogs. I'm going back to sleep. Where are these deals from?
ordered them from CigarPage.

a stocking stuffer punched and ready to put fire to.

Cool, enjoy your RP sungrown. I used to love them Maria Mancini. I was wondering about that Cuban aristocrat as a knock around smoke

Cool, enjoy your RP sungrown. I used to love them Maria Mancini. I was wondering about that Cuban aristocrat as a knock around smoke
most all my cigars are 'knock around' smokes the way I smoke so many.

I seldom use a punch because the capbhas a tendency to crack. damn it. should havebused my V cutter.

I seldom use a punch because the capbhas a tendency to crack. damn it. should havebused my V cutter.
That looks interesting. Not sure I've ever seen a Sungrown Maduro.

I seldom use a punch because the capbhas a tendency to crack. damn it. should havebused my V cutter.
That looks interesting. Not sure I've ever seen a Sungrown Maduro.
nice flavors. coffee, dark chocolate, bit of spice. need to get a box of robusto. this is the toro.

I seldom use a punch because the capbhas a tendency to crack. damn it. should havebused my V cutter.
That looks interesting. Not sure I've ever seen a Sungrown Maduro.
nice flavors. coffee, dark chocolate, bit of spice. need to get a box of robusto. this is the toro.
from the CigarPage site:
95-rated ass-kicker of a cigar that was the #2 Cigar of 2016. Sun Grown Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper draped over Nicaraguan long fillers. Notes of cocoa and spice are prominent throughout the smoke. Full bodied.
box of robusto $114.

sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh sheesh

I'm working! What?!?

I'm working! What?!?
Indeed.  These retired guys and their entitlement mentality.

I'm working! What?!?
Indeed.  These retired guys and their entitlement mentality.
Can't wait to be one...

I'm working! What?!?
Indeed.  These retired guys and their entitlement mentality.
Can't wait to be one...
So you and the warden can spend more time together?  That's sweet.

FORE !!

I'm working! What?!?
Indeed.  These retired guys and their entitlement mentality.
Can't wait to be one...
So you and the warden can spend more time together?  That's sweet.
You make a very valid point. I plan to die before retirement is an option.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6