Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018  (Read 5241 times)

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Santa is finally done! Put the elves away, and then I completed my game of refrigerator tetris and won. Everything is packed away. Leftovers will be great. Last thing was to eat a few cookies and drink that glass of milk. It's off to bed I go. Hopefully they'll let me sleep in a little.
Holy Cow Mayor, looks like you pulled an all-nighter!
You don't know the half of it. The kids are still sleeping, it's the Mrs that is driving me to drink. At one point, about an hour ago, she was sobbing because, "I can't do everything, it's too much!" She started working again about a hot minute ago and, "I work full-time now" seems to be her goto.   Boo-hoo, give me a fucking break.

Did I wish everyone a Merry Christmas? This season really does bring out the best in people.

WOMEN.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Santa is finally done! Put the elves away, and then I completed my game of refrigerator tetris and won. Everything is packed away. Leftovers will be great. Last thing was to eat a few cookies and drink that glass of milk. It's off to bed I go. Hopefully they'll let me sleep in a little.
Holy Cow Mayor, looks like you pulled an all-nighter!
You don't know the half of it. The kids are still sleeping, it's the Mrs that is driving me to drink. At one point, about an hour ago, she was sobbing because, "I can't do everything, it's too much!" She started working again about a hot minute ago and, "I work full-time now" seems to be her goto.   Boo-hoo, give me a fucking break.

Did I wish everyone a Merry Christmas? This season really does bring out the best in people.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

corned beef brisket seared and spiced. will simmer for a 4pm dinner. veggies just need cutting to put in at 2pm.
Sheesh, is it St Patricks Day already 👀
I did a 25# turkey for a friend yesterday. I delivered it and NOBODY knew how to cut the damn thing, so after I got everyone served and eating I snuck off before anyone noticed. got a text last night wondering when I left. 😅  they didn't even miss me. today I eat what I want, I do what I want.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

going into the 80's all week.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

going into the 80's all week.
Mid 60’s through the weekend here

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Morning SantaTony, StockingStufferDean and PalmettoDave.  Merry Christmas!

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Morning SantaTony, StockingStufferDean and PalmettoDave.  Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Dave

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Morning SantaTony, StockingStufferDean and PalmettoDave.  Merry Christmas!
Merry Merry Christmas Dave.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

RP Decade beli and coffee here.
smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

RP Decade beli and coffee here.
smoke 'em if you got 'em.
👍

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Got my turkey on the smoker.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Bloody Mary Time👍

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

presents opened, breakfast over, more coffee and maybe a Nat Sherman habano.
being alone is nice, no expectations, just alot of thank you phone calls.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Merry Christmas. I am done with round 1 and grabbing a cigar. Got a new colibri V cutter to try out.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2018

Merry Christmas. I am done with round 1 and grabbing a cigar. Got a new colibri V cutter to try out.
Merry Christmas, Rick. I'm a big fan of that cutter. Much deeper cut than my Xikar V.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4