Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 05:49:04 AM »

Time to commute.  BBL
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 06:20:31 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 06:35:58 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2014, 06:36:44 AM »

Time to commute.  BBL
Morning Dave, Chip
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/30/2014
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2014, 06:38:01 AM »

Good morning Dean and Scott.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2014, 06:40:21 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2014, 06:43:28 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2014, 06:47:42 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you
Looks like we'll be about 4 hours apart, damn, FL's a big state
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2014, 06:49:46 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you
North Naples isn't too far. thinking of heading to Ybor City for the weekend but the Halloween festivities there are making me think another weekend would be better. going to visit KC after Thanksgiving though.

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2014, 06:55:15 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you
North Naples isn't too far. thinking of heading to Ybor City for the weekend but the Halloween festivities there are making me think another weekend would be better. going to visit KC after Thanksgiving though.
Figures to be pretty crazy with Halloween on a Friday, we thought about going into Naples for it but may be a bit hectic for the travel day. Kids weren't interested in bringing their costumes
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2014, 06:55:31 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you
Looks like we'll be about 4 hours apart, damn, FL's a big state
yes, very big state. snowbirds have arrived and traveling is hazardous. hahaha.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2014, 06:57:04 AM »

WTF. 7 o'clock and still dark out.

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2014, 06:59:05 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Sounds nice, not your typical morning cigar, I like those a lot. I'll be in your climate by 11:00AM tomorrow, morning Dean
got a cold front miving in. 70's for the next week with lows in the high 40's/50's. not your typical Florida weather.
morning Scott. where you going to be? think you told me but I forget easily these days.
DPG Blue in tasting nice this morning.
I saw that, looks like highs in the mid 70's for the weekend then low 80's next week. My sister has a house in North Naples, if I remember we're a couple hours south of you
Looks like we'll be about 4 hours apart, damn, FL's a big state
yes, very big state. snowbirds have arrived and traveling is hazardous. hahaha.
LOL, how quickly you've become a local!

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2014, 07:01:19 AM »

Howdy ho, neighbors.

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2014, 07:01:48 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
DPG Blue toro and coffee.
dark out here.
Morning Dean, plenty dark here too.  Cinnamon chunks muffin and coffee here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22