Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
12/24/2018
« on: December 24, 2018, 12:01:00 AM »

Christmas Eve, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!

Morning GubmentLess Peoples

Hope everyone was able to sleep well with no gubment.

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.

It’s a Jamming Christmas Eve

Update on BOTL Richard Overton:

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Doctor's are expected to decide soon how Richard Overton will make his body strong again after fighting a battle against pneumonia.

Richard Overton is the U.S.'s oldest living veteran. He served in World War II.

His cousin, Volma Overton Jr., said Saturday that he is needing to be taken to another medical facility for rehab treatment. He said after fighting pneumonia, Overton's body is weak and is in need of physical fitness work.

The family asks that everyone continues to keep Overton in their thoughts and prayers, and thanked the public for their help in his battle.

"He is a true soldier in fighting this infection battle with all that he has." said Overton Jr. "Many thanks for being with him along this difficult journey."

Update on BOTL Richard Overton:

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Doctor's are expected to decide soon how Richard Overton will make his body strong again after fighting a battle against pneumonia.

Richard Overton is the U.S.'s oldest living veteran. He served in World War II.

His cousin, Volma Overton Jr., said Saturday that he is needing to be taken to another medical facility for rehab treatment. He said after fighting pneumonia, Overton's body is weak and is in need of physical fitness work.

The family asks that everyone continues to keep Overton in their thoughts and prayers, and thanked the public for their help in his battle.

"He is a true soldier in fighting this infection battle with all that he has." said Overton Jr. "Many thanks for being with him along this difficult journey."
fight the fight old man. prayers continued.

Morning GubmentLess Peoples

Hope everyone was able to sleep well with no gubment.
morning Dave.

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
It's just a skill.

Morning Rick, Dean and SCDave.

Morning GubmentLess Peoples

Hope everyone was able to sleep well with no gubment.
Did not sleep well at all but I don't believe the shutdown had anything to with it.

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9