Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

1418 Albert VI, Archduke of Austria, born in Vienna, Austria (d. 1463)

1707 Charles Wesley, co-founder (Methodist movement)

1779 Joseph Grimaldi, English pantomimist and the "greatest clown in history", born in London (d. 1837)

1856 J. J. Thomson, English physicist who discovered the electron (Nobel 1906), born in Manchester, England (d. 1940)

1863 Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria whose assassination in 1914 led to declarations of war in WWI, born in Graz, Austria (d. 1914)

1878 Joseph Stalin, Dictator and General Secretary of the Soviet Union (1941-53), born in Gori, Tiflis Governorate, Russian Empire (d. 1953)

1886 Ty Cobb, American baseball great (Detroit Tigers) who set 90 MLB records during his career, born in Narrows, Georgia (d. 1961)

1888 Robert Moses, power broker (built Long Island & NYC parks & roads)

1913 Willy Brandt [Herbert Ernst Karl Frahm], German statesman, leader of the SPD party (1964-1987) and Chancellor of West Germany (1969-74, Nobel 1971), born in Lübeck, Germany (d. 1992)

1916 Elizabeth "Betty" Grable, American singer, dancer, pin-up girl and actress (I Wake Up Screaming, How to Marry a Millionaire, Gay Divorcee), born in St. Louis, Missouri (d. 1973)

1917 Raiford "Ossie" Davis, American actor, director, author, and civil rights activist (Purlie Victorious, Do the Right Thing, Hot Stuff, Man Called Adam), born in Cogdell, Clinch County, Georgia (d. 2005)

1927 Ramsey Clark, US attorney General (1967-69)

1932 Roger Smith, American actor (77 Sunset Strip), born in South Gate, California (d. 2017)

1933 Arthur Leigh Allen, Suspected Zodiac serial killer (d. 1992)

1941 Sam Andrew, rocker (Big Brother & Holding Company-Cheap Thrills)

1943 Alan Rudolph, actor (Endangers Species, Love at Large, Made in Heaven)

1943 Bobby Keys, American saxophonist, born in Slaton, Texas (d. 2014)

1943 Keith Richards, English guitarist and songwriter (The Rolling Stones), born in Dartford, Kent

1946 Stephen (Steve) Biko, South African anti-apartheid activist, born in Ginsberg Township (d. 1977)

1946 Steven Spielberg, American director (ET, Close Encounters, Jaws), born in Cincinnati, Ohio

1947 Eddie Antar, founder and CEO (Crazy Eddie Electronics Store), born in Brooklyn, New York (d. 2016)

1948 Bill Nelson, English musician (Be Bop Deluxe)

1948 Laurent Voulzy, French singer and composer

1948 Edmund "Ed" Kemper, American serial killer, born in Burbank, California

1949 Joni Flynn, Indian actress (Octopussy, Monty Python and the Holy Grail), born in Assam, India

1950 Gillian Armstrong, Australian director (High Tide, Mrs Soffel), born in Melbourne, Victoria

1950 Leonard Maltin, American movie critic (Entertainment Tonight), born in NYC, New York

1950 Martha Johnson, rocker (M+M), born in Toronto, Ontario

1950 Randy Castillo, American drummer (Ozzy Osbourne) (d. 2002)

1951 Andrew S Thomas, Adelaide Australia, PhD/astronaut (STS 77, STS 89/91)

1951 Candice Rialson, actress (Chatterbox), born in Santa Monica, California

1953 Elliot Easton, [Elliot Shapiro], rock guitarist (Cars), born in Brooklyn, New York

1953 Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Chechen bard

1954 Ray Liotta, actor (Goodfellas), born in Newark, New Jersey

1956 T. K. Carter, US actor (Mike-Punky Brewster, Just our Luck), born in Los Angeles, California

1956 Reinhold Ewald, German cosmonaut (Soyuz TM-25)

1956 Ron White, American comedian

1957 John Webster, Canadian rocker (Red Rider)

1959 Barrie Chase, actress (Mardi Gras, Cape Fear)

1960 Kazuhide Uekusa, Japanese economist

1961 Brian Orser, Canadian figure skater (Olympic silver 1988)

1961 Ken Foreman, rocker (Thrashing Doves-Reprobate's Hymm)

1961 Lalchand Rajput, cricketer (Indian Test opening batsman 1985-86)

1961 Thomas Strittmatter, writer

1962 Renaldo Lapuz, Filipino-American Singer

1963 Brad Pitt, American actor (12 Monkeys, Fight Club) and producer (The Departed, 12 Years a Slave), born in Shawnee, Oklahoma

1963 Karl Dorrell, American football coach

1963 Pauline Ester, French singer

1963 Allan Kayser, American actor

1964 Don Beebe, NFL wide receiver (Green Bay Packers-Super Bowl 31)

1964 Robson Green, English actor and singer

1965 Angeliki Kaneltopoutous, Greece, tennis star

1965 Brian Walton, points race cyclist (Olympic silver 1996), born in Ottawa, Ontario

1965 Fawna Maclaren, playmate (Jan, 1989), born in Santa Monica, California

1965 Willie Blair, Paintsville KY, pitcher (San Diego Padres)

1965 Mick Collins, American musician (The Gories, The Dirtbombs)

1966 Aaron Jones, NFL defensive end (NE Patriots)

1966 Gianluca Pagliuca, Italian actress (Ugly Dirty & Bad)

1966 Patricia Neder, American team handball right wing (Olympics 1992 & 1996), born in Waukesha, Wisconsin

1966 Steve Dullaghan, rocker (Primitives-Lovely, Lump of Coal)

1966 Terry Phelps, American tennis player, born in Larchmont, New York

1966 Tracy Byrd, country singer

1966 Makiko Esumi, Japanese actress

1966 Mille Petrozza, German singer (Kreator)

1967 Bob Corkum, Salisbury, NHL center (Philadelphia Flyers)

1967 Charles Christopher Rymer, Cleveland TN, PGA golfer (1995 Shell-3rd)

1967 Dan McGwire, NFL quarterback (Miami Dolphins)

1967 Tracy Hayworth, NFL linebacker (Detroit Lions, Atlanta Falcons)

1967 Toine van Peperstraten, Dutch sports journalist

1968 Aaron Craver, NFL running back (Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers)

1968 Casper Van Dien, actor (Starship Troopers)

1968 Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer

1969 Andrew Murphy, Australian long jumper/triple jumper (Olympics 1996)

1969 Chris Dausin, WLAF corner/guard (Scottish Claymores)

1969 Joanne Mills, Australian golfer (T25 Holden 1994 Women's Aust Open), born in Sydney, New South Wales

1969 Joe Randa, infielder (KC Royals), born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

1969 Marco Coleman, NFL defensive end (Miami Dolphins, San Diego Chargers)
1969 T C Wright, WLAF running back (Amsterdam Admirals)
1969 Santiago Cañizares, Spanish footballer

1969 Justin Edinburgh, English footballer

1970 Lucious Harris, NBA guard (NJ Nets, Dallas Mavericks)

1970 Anthony Catanzaro, American fitness model

1970 Cowboy Troy [Troy Lee Coleman III], American country rapper (MuzikMafia, Big & Rich), born in Victoria, Texas

1970 DMX [Earl Simmons], American rapper and actor [..And Then There Was X], born in Mount Vernon, New York,

1970 Miles Marshall Lewis, American author

1970 Rob Van Dam, American professional wrestler

1970 Johnny Yeo, English artist

1972 Eric Unverzagt, NFL/WLAF linebacker (Sea Seahawks, Scotland Claymores)

1972 Jeff Nelson, Prince Albert, NHL center (Washington Capitals)

1972 Marcos Ondruska, South Africa, tennis star

1972 Trevor Chowning, American Pop Artist

1972 DJ Lethal, Latvian-born American DJ (House of Pain, Limp Bizkit)

1972 Raymond Herrera, American drummer (Fear Factory) and businessman

1973 Jason Williams, Gonzales LA, baseball infielder (Olympic bronze 1996)

1973 Keith Washington, NFL defensive end (Minnesota Vikings, Baltimore Ravens)

1974 Peter Boulware, linebacker (Baltimore Ravens)

1974 Euroboy, Norwegian musician (Turbonegro)

1974 Kari Byron, artist and television personality

1974 Bill Duggan, American television actor and host

1975 Michael Barry, cyclist (Olympics 1996), born in Toronto, Ontario

1975 Masaki Sumitani, Japanese comedian

1975 Trish Stratus, Canadian professional wrestler

1975 Sia [Furler], Australian singer-songwriter and producer ( Titanium), born in Adalaide, Australia

1976 Koyuki, Japanese actress and model

1977 José Acevedo, Dominican baseball player

1978 Naomi Lang, Arcata California, dance skater (& Peter Tchernyshev)

1978 Ali Curtis, American soccer player

1978 Katie Holmes, American actress (Dawson's Creek, Batman Begins), born in Toledo, Ohio

1980 Christina Aguilera, American singer (Genie in a Bottle, What a Girl Wants), born in Staten Island, New York

1982 Dave Luetkenhoelter, American bassist (Kutless)

1983 Darren Carter, English footballer

1983 Steph Jones, American R&B singer

1985 Tara Conner, 2006 Miss USA

1985 Hana Soukupová, Czech supermodel

1987 Miki Andō, Japanese figure skater

1987 Ayaka, Japanese singer

1987 Fernando Jara, Panamanian-American jockey

1989 Ashley Benson, American actress

1989 Ashley Slanina-Davies, Hollyoaks actress

Morning AtFullStrengthDaves, BreakfastDean, TreatmentRick, and NoManSpreadTony.  Mid 30's up to mid 60's today.

Good, my editor has arrived, just in time.  Morning Mr. Bean.

Good, my editor has arrived, just in time.  Morning Mr. Bean.
CNS

Someone in PA must've made a copy of my debit card, cause it was used at a gas station, despite currently being in my wallet. Hope they enjoyed whatever they got for $6, cause that's all their efforts will get them. Bastards.
had that happen year or so ago, the got $1 twice.
That's what they often do to test it before they go on a big spree.
Yeah, that's definitely what they were doing. Joke's on them, I guess. Well, and me, being without a debit card for 3-5 business days. Which probably means until after Xmas.
You're lucky.  Debit cards are much harder to get compensated for than credit cards.

Cold and windy as heck this morning... And standing room only on the bus. How's that for a GFY?
Sounds like an average NJ morning....which yea, is a solid GFY.

Someone in PA must've made a copy of my debit card, cause it was used at a gas station, despite currently being in my wallet. Hope they enjoyed whatever they got for $6, cause that's all their efforts will get them. Bastards.
had that happen year or so ago, the got $1 twice.
That's what they often do to test it before they go on a big spree.
Yeah, that's definitely what they were doing. Joke's on them, I guess. Well, and me, being without a debit card for 3-5 business days. Which probably means until after Xmas.
You're lucky.  Debit cards are much harder to get compensated for than credit cards.
We had this happen a few years ago when the wife lost her debit card in a movie theater, and that was a couple hundred dollars. Bank was pretty good about getting it back to us, though.

Someone in PA must've made a copy of my debit card, cause it was used at a gas station, despite currently being in my wallet. Hope they enjoyed whatever they got for $6, cause that's all their efforts will get them. Bastards.
had that happen year or so ago, the got $1 twice.
That's what they often do to test it before they go on a big spree.
Yeah, that's definitely what they were doing. Joke's on them, I guess. Well, and me, being without a debit card for 3-5 business days. Which probably means until after Xmas.
You're lucky.  Debit cards are much harder to get compensated for than credit cards.
Which is why the experts advise to not use debit cards at gas pumps. Skimmer gets your info and they can raid the entire balance.

Someone in PA must've made a copy of my debit card, cause it was used at a gas station, despite currently being in my wallet. Hope they enjoyed whatever they got for $6, cause that's all their efforts will get them. Bastards.
had that happen year or so ago, the got $1 twice.
That's what they often do to test it before they go on a big spree.
Yeah, that's definitely what they were doing. Joke's on them, I guess. Well, and me, being without a debit card for 3-5 business days. Which probably means until after Xmas.
You're lucky.  Debit cards are much harder to get compensated for than credit cards.
Which is why the experts advise to not use debit cards at gas pumps. Skimmer gets your info and they can raid the entire balance.
Definitely never use the debit card at the pump, for that very reason. Would've only used it inside. Just wonder why it took them so long to use it. We were there towards the end of September.

Someone in PA must've made a copy of my debit card, cause it was used at a gas station, despite currently being in my wallet. Hope they enjoyed whatever they got for $6, cause that's all their efforts will get them. Bastards.
had that happen year or so ago, the got $1 twice.
That's what they often do to test it before they go on a big spree.
Yeah, that's definitely what they were doing. Joke's on them, I guess. Well, and me, being without a debit card for 3-5 business days. Which probably means until after Xmas.
You're lucky.  Debit cards are much harder to get compensated for than credit cards.
Which is why the experts advise to not use debit cards at gas pumps. Skimmer gets your info and they can raid the entire balance.
Hahaha, entire balance. Do you know how much a cup of coffee costs these days?

Please keep BOTL Richard Overton in your prayers.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — WWII veteran and longtime Austinite Richard Overton is in the hospital with pneumonia, his family said.

The 112-year-old is the oldest living veteran in the United States and celebrated his latest birthday in May.

His cousin, Volma Overton Jr., said Richard went to the hospital Wednesday with pneumonia and has not been able to leave.

"He needs everybody's prayers," Volma Overton Jr. said, adding that last time Overton was hospitalized in August, everyone's prayers worked.
Here's hoping there are still many cigars and whiskies in his future.

Someone in PA must've made a copy of my debit card, cause it was used at a gas station, despite currently being in my wallet. Hope they enjoyed whatever they got for $6, cause that's all their efforts will get them. Bastards.
had that happen year or so ago, the got $1 twice.
That's what they often do to test it before they go on a big spree.
Yeah, that's definitely what they were doing. Joke's on them, I guess. Well, and me, being without a debit card for 3-5 business days. Which probably means until after Xmas.
You're lucky.  Debit cards are much harder to get compensated for than credit cards.
Which is why the experts advise to not use debit cards at gas pumps. Skimmer gets your info and they can raid the entire balance.
Hahaha, entire balance. Do you know how much a cup of coffee costs these days?
LALTS

Morning AtFullStrengthDaves, BreakfastDean, TreatmentRick, and NoManSpreadTony.  Mid 30's up to mid 60's today.
Funny as hell. Morning Mark. Smoke something good today.

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7