Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
12/18/2018
« on: December 18, 2018, 12:56:25 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

good morning banter.
it's GFY Tuesday!
Short Story and coffee here.

bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns cooking.

bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns cooking.
Good morning Dean. I am testing steam and hydronic systems with my rep from the water treatment company. Busy but easy work for a long day. Coffee and my smoke will be quick.

Please keep BOTL Richard Overton in your prayers.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — WWII veteran and longtime Austinite Richard Overton is in the hospital with pneumonia, his family said.

The 112-year-old is the oldest living veteran in the United States and celebrated his latest birthday in May.

His cousin, Volma Overton Jr., said Richard went to the hospital Wednesday with pneumonia and has not been able to leave.

"He needs everybody's prayers," Volma Overton Jr. said, adding that last time Overton was hospitalized in August, everyone's prayers worked.

Morning Ladies, Happy 2nd Saturday!

bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns cooking.
I had cereal. You win this round.

bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns cooking.
I had cereal. You win this round.
Free Breakfast at the hotel:  Omelet, Bacon, Toast, Grits, Fresh Fruits and Orange Juice

bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns cooking.
Good morning Dean. I am testing steam and hydronic systems with my rep from the water treatment company. Busy but easy work for a long day. Coffee and my smoke will be quick.
always nice to have company help at work.
morning Rick.

Morning Ladies, Happy 2nd Saturday!
and happy 2nd Monday to you Dave.

morning Golf.

Water Department on her way to work, well fed and partially rested. guess I get to clean my own kitchen. need to make another med run, and grab some stocking stuffers, and Christmas cards later.

Someone in PA must've made a copy of my debit card, cause it was used at a gas station, despite currently being in my wallet. Hope they enjoyed whatever they got for $6, cause that's all their efforts will get them. Bastards.

bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns cooking.
Good morning Dean. I am testing steam and hydronic systems with my rep from the water treatment company. Busy but easy work for a long day. Coffee and my smoke will be quick.
always nice to have company help at work.
morning Rick.
We buy the chemicals from him. He's become a good friend over the years. My golf partner...lol go figure.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7