CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 12/15/2018  (Read 2695 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 12/15/2018
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2018, 05:23:10 PM »

Anyhoo, time to get ready for the wife's employer's Christmas party. 25+ years and none of my employers have ever had a bring-your-spouse party. The place we're going is supposedly very fancy and shmancy. Therefore, I should probably shave.
don't forget pants.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2018, 06:34:07 PM »

Decent deal on Nica Rustica's from CI. FS and they throw in a 15 ct sampler.  Who knows what's in that, but the $4/stick NR deal is good for non-auction.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/drew-estate-nica-rustica-cigars/1475420/
I might be low on those.
I added this to my cart, its been so long since I had a cigar I'll probably have to re-learn how to smoke one, lol!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2018, 06:47:00 PM »

Decent deal on Nica Rustica's from CI. FS and they throw in a 15 ct sampler.  Who knows what's in that, but the $4/stick NR deal is good for non-auction.
I might be low on those.
I added this to my cart, its been so long since I had a cigar I'll probably have to re-learn how to smoke one, lol!
Johnny !

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2018, 07:04:47 PM »

I might be low on those.
Johnny !
Howdy Doody Dean, been kinda nutty around here lately but I have been keeping tabs on everything.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2018, 07:53:54 PM »

I might be low on those.
Johnny !
Howdy Doody Dean, been kinda nutty around here lately but I have been keeping tabs on everything.
Going with my youngest of the twin sons for a Father Son day, going for sea food and Key Lime pie ( such as we make here in Tx.) then maybe buy another pistol, just have to see if he is ok with that, my car blew up and we've all been looking for a replacement so he might want to get that done first, then maybe a new gun!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2018, 09:17:43 PM »

I might be low on those.
Johnny !
Going with my youngest of the twin sons for a Father Son day, going for sea food and Key Lime pie ( such as we make here in Tx.) then maybe buy another pistol, just have to see if he is ok with that, my car blew up and we've all been looking for a replacement so he might want to get that done first, then maybe a new gun!
sorry to hear a bad crap being dealt you, I know the feeling well.
doing okay down here still. my youngest just got engaged last night. pretty excited about that but not looking forward to going back to NY. at least it's for a goid reason.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2018, 09:40:53 PM »

I might be low on those.
Johnny !
doing okay down here still. my youngest just got engaged last night. pretty excited about that but not looking forward to going back to NY. at least it's for a goid reason.
My kids and I are a pretty solid group, we've been able to weather most obstacles that pop up here we just step back and make another run at things, I saw the part about the engagement and hope they have a long happy life together.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2018, 10:03:38 PM »

I might be low on those.
Johnny !
My kids and I are a pretty solid group, we've been able to weather most obstacles that pop up here we just step back and make another run at things, I saw the part about the engagement and hope they have a long happy life together.
Going to bed, see y'all tomorrow sometime.
Pages: 1 2 [3]