Pages: 1 2 [3]

Anyhoo, time to get ready for the wife's employer's Christmas party. 25+ years and none of my employers have ever had a bring-your-spouse party. The place we're going is supposedly very fancy and shmancy. Therefore, I should probably shave.
don't forget pants.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

Decent deal on Nica Rustica's from CI. FS and they throw in a 15 ct sampler.  Who knows what's in that, but the $4/stick NR deal is good for non-auction.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/drew-estate-nica-rustica-cigars/1475420/
I might be low on those.
I added this to my cart, its been so long since I had a cigar I'll probably have to re-learn how to smoke one, lol!

Decent deal on Nica Rustica's from CI. FS and they throw in a 15 ct sampler.  Who knows what's in that, but the $4/stick NR deal is good for non-auction.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/drew-estate-nica-rustica-cigars/1475420/
I might be low on those.
I added this to my cart, its been so long since I had a cigar I'll probably have to re-learn how to smoke one, lol!
Johnny !
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

Decent deal on Nica Rustica's from CI. FS and they throw in a 15 ct sampler.  Who knows what's in that, but the $4/stick NR deal is good for non-auction.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/drew-estate-nica-rustica-cigars/1475420/
I might be low on those.
I added this to my cart, its been so long since I had a cigar I'll probably have to re-learn how to smoke one, lol!
Johnny !
Howdy Doody Dean, been kinda nutty around here lately but I have been keeping tabs on everything.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

Decent deal on Nica Rustica's from CI. FS and they throw in a 15 ct sampler.  Who knows what's in that, but the $4/stick NR deal is good for non-auction.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/drew-estate-nica-rustica-cigars/1475420/
I might be low on those.
I added this to my cart, its been so long since I had a cigar I'll probably have to re-learn how to smoke one, lol!
Johnny !
Howdy Doody Dean, been kinda nutty around here lately but I have been keeping tabs on everything.
Going with my youngest of the twin sons for a Father Son day, going for sea food and Key Lime pie ( such as we make here in Tx.) then maybe buy another pistol, just have to see if he is ok with that, my car blew up and we've all been looking for a replacement so he might want to get that done first, then maybe a new gun!

Decent deal on Nica Rustica's from CI. FS and they throw in a 15 ct sampler.  Who knows what's in that, but the $4/stick NR deal is good for non-auction.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/drew-estate-nica-rustica-cigars/1475420/
I might be low on those.
I added this to my cart, its been so long since I had a cigar I'll probably have to re-learn how to smoke one, lol!
Johnny !
Howdy Doody Dean, been kinda nutty around here lately but I have been keeping tabs on everything.
Going with my youngest of the twin sons for a Father Son day, going for sea food and Key Lime pie ( such as we make here in Tx.) then maybe buy another pistol, just have to see if he is ok with that, my car blew up and we've all been looking for a replacement so he might want to get that done first, then maybe a new gun!
sorry to hear a bad crap being dealt you, I know the feeling well.
doing okay down here still. my youngest just got engaged last night. pretty excited about that but not looking forward to going back to NY. at least it's for a goid reason.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
[...]

My kids and I are a pretty solid group, we've been able to weather most obstacles that pop up here we just step back and make another run at things, I saw the part about the engagement and hope they have a long happy life together.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
[...]

Going to bed, see y'all tomorrow sometime.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]