Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

« Reply #345 on: October 29, 2014, 05:00:20 PM »

All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Better let flip know, he may want to pre-order antibiotics for the outside December herf upper respiratory infection
You sure that infection is just from the outside?

« Reply #346 on: October 29, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Going to smoke a 2013 Shark tonight with emmWeber to celebrate him moving into his new house.  Voting at 4:30, inspecting tile after that, then hockey meeting at 7:15, then smokey time!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #347 on: October 29, 2014, 05:10:55 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Nice!  Like the Daytona and the torp is my favorite vitola!     Have a good night!

« Reply #348 on: October 29, 2014, 05:12:47 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Nice!  Like the Daytona and the torp is my favorite vitola!     Have a good night!
Thanks Sam.  Take care.

« Reply #349 on: October 29, 2014, 05:14:51 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Going to smoke a 2013 Shark tonight with emmWeber to celebrate him moving into his new house.  Voting at 4:30, inspecting tile after that, then hockey meeting at 7:15, then smokey time!
Is Mike back in town?  Anyhoo, you kids have a great night.  We'll expect a full report (minus the Brokeback Mountain stuff) in the a.m.

« Reply #350 on: October 29, 2014, 05:17:27 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Going to smoke a 2013 Shark tonight with emmWeber to celebrate him moving into his new house.  Voting at 4:30, inspecting tile after that, then hockey meeting at 7:15, then smokey time!
Is Mike back in town?  Anyhoo, you kids have a great night.  We'll expect a full report (minus the Brokeback Mountain stuff) in the a.m.
No, just an eherf...LOL - I'll make sure to keep the pictures off the cloud.

« Reply #351 on: October 29, 2014, 05:17:38 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night!

« Reply #352 on: October 29, 2014, 06:25:12 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.

« Reply #353 on: October 29, 2014, 08:06:33 PM »

Just tell me you don't give a shit.  Ignoring me is not nice.  Sheesh.

« Reply #354 on: October 29, 2014, 08:08:34 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.

Down to 1 Dave... say it ain't so! Call in the reserves.
One Dave is more than enough....just ask the ladies.

« Reply #355 on: October 29, 2014, 08:12:09 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.
78 and sunny here, I'll try to get by Antnee.

« Reply #356 on: October 29, 2014, 08:43:44 PM »

Back later...

« Reply #357 on: October 29, 2014, 09:23:41 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.
78 and sunny here, I'll try to get by Antnee.
You are in for a rude awakening when you return.

« Reply #358 on: October 29, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »

deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.
78 and sunny here, I'll try to get by Antnee.
You are in for a rude awakening when you return.
Not a problem, I'll just ignore it for two days, turn around and head out.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]