Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Friday
No thick skin warning? No mention of occasional cigar talk?
I didn't think anyone was reading it. Just keeping you on your toes.
LTG and I take turns scanning it for typos.
Well I forgot the punctuation today. Sorry.
You left out the comma after your opening preposition.  Sheesh.
Yes I did.

We can't have that kind of pressure on here. There's no room for correct grammar and spelling. Heck, we'd never get another Bad Dad story.

Friday
another Monday.
just back from the ER, knee pain, I couldn't walk, took an hour to get something on to wear and dig out my cane. thankfully no damage to my knee, just a severe RA flare.
Definitely sounds like you've got a case of the Mondays. Sorry to hear it.
was not a good morning. been resting, now to see if my meds are covered and pricing.

Friday
another Monday.
just back from the ER, knee pain, I couldn't walk, took an hour to get something on to wear and dig out my cane. thankfully no damage to my knee, just a severe RA flare.
Definitely sounds like you've got a case of the Mondays. Sorry to hear it.
was not a good morning. been resting, not to see if my meds are covered and pricing.
Any ideas on what causes the flare ups?

Friday
another Monday.
just back from the ER, knee pain, I couldn't walk, took an hour to get something on to wear and dig out my cane. thankfully no damage to my knee, just a severe RA flare.
Definitely sounds like you've got a case of the Mondays. Sorry to hear it.
was not a good morning. been resting, not to see if my meds are covered and pricing.
Any ideas on what causes the flare ups?
no, weather, pressure front, they don't even know what causes RA.

Friday
another Monday.
just back from the ER, knee pain, I couldn't walk, took an hour to get something on to wear and dig out my cane. thankfully no damage to my knee, just a severe RA flare.
Definitely sounds like you've got a case of the Mondays. Sorry to hear it.
was not a good morning. been resting, not to see if my meds are covered and pricing.
Any ideas on what causes the flare ups?
no, weather, pressure front, they don't even know what causes RA.
I'm not a doctor, but I've spent many a night in a Holiday Inn Express. I'm pretty sure it's sex.

Edit: Is that what you meant by pressure front?

Friday
another Monday.
just back from the ER, knee pain, I couldn't walk, took an hour to get something on to wear and dig out my cane. thankfully no damage to my knee, just a severe RA flare.
Definitely sounds like you've got a case of the Mondays. Sorry to hear it.
was not a good morning. been resting, not to see if my meds are covered and pricing.
Any ideas on what causes the flare ups?
no, weather, pressure front, they don't even know what causes RA.
I'm not a doctor, but I've spent many a night in a Holiday Inn Express. I'm pretty sure it's sex.

Edit: Is that what you meant by pressure front?
That's definitely how I read it.

dropped off scripts. stopped at Taco Bell for take out. 6 hard shell tacos and 2 burrito supreme.

pouring like a mother f*cker here, flood AND tornado warnings out.

dropped off scripts. stopped at Taco Bell for take out. 6 hard shell tacos and 2 burrito supreme.
That all for you, or do you have several of your harem riding shotgun with you?

Are we gonna reach page 3 today?

dropped off scripts. stopped at Taco Bell for take out. 6 hard shell tacos and 2 burrito supreme.
That all for you, or do you have several of your harem riding shotgun with you?
Your post sounds judgemental.

dropped off scripts. stopped at Taco Bell for take out. 6 hard shell tacos and 2 burrito supreme.
That all for you, or do you have several of your harem riding shotgun with you?
Your post sounds judgemental.
So you're saying I nailed it?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4