Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Biscuits, Sausage and Cheese Grits for breakfast this morning.
Yum! Can't wait for access to that again.
Hope you gave up NJ access to those high capacity magazines before they raid your home.
Never been legal as far as magazine capacity.

All these damn food recalls are getting ridiculous!  Used to be you took them back for a refund but most of them now are saying F.U., throw it away it is dangerous and do not return it so you eat the cost.  I had to throw away a pack of expensive ground prime rib a couple of weeks ago.
You should just be able to return it for refund.

Thursday offering from SBC:

Thursday Special!
Hello Small Batchers today we have two specials on four categorizes!

CODE: THURSDAY = 25% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below no minimum!

CODE: THURSDAY150 = 35% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below on orders $150+!

Archetype
FQ Phenom
Viaje Circa 45

@ Mayor T - Guess they are going to screw up your favorite smokes

Cigar News: Drew Estate Ships Three Offerings in Revamped Herrera Esteli Line
I saw that. Wondering if the habano will be the "original"?
The new packaging will still have the norteno we know and love.

Thursday offering from SBC:

Thursday Special!
Hello Small Batchers today we have two specials on four categorizes!

CODE: THURSDAY = 25% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below no minimum!

CODE: THURSDAY150 = 35% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below on orders $150+!

Archetype
FQ Phenom
Viaje Circa 45
I never ordered from there before but never say never.

Thursday offering from SBC:

Thursday Special!
Hello Small Batchers today we have two specials on four categorizes!

CODE: THURSDAY = 25% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below no minimum!

CODE: THURSDAY150 = 35% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below on orders $150+!

Archetype
FQ Phenom
Viaje Circa 45
I never ordered from there before but never say never.
You just said it 3 times

Thursday offering from SBC:

Thursday Special!
Hello Small Batchers today we have two specials on four categorizes!

CODE: THURSDAY = 25% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below no minimum!

CODE: THURSDAY150 = 35% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below on orders $150+!

Archetype
FQ Phenom
Viaje Circa 45
I never ordered from there before but never say never.
You just said it 3 times
He was trying to coach that habit out of himself.

Banter now thoroughly lulled, time to hazzuh!

Thursday offering from SBC:

Thursday Special!
Hello Small Batchers today we have two specials on four categorizes!

CODE: THURSDAY = 25% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below no minimum!

CODE: THURSDAY150 = 35% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below on orders $150+!

Archetype
FQ Phenom
Viaje Circa 45
I never ordered from there before but never say never.
You just said it 3 times
He was trying to coach that habit out of himself.
Laughing at this comment. Haha.

Banter now thoroughly lulled, time to hazzuh!
I'll be checking in later. I have to stop by b&m on my way home for butane for my lighters. Excuse to buy a stick. Catch you later Gent's

Banter now thoroughly lulled, time to hazzuh!
I'll be checking in later. I have to stop by b&m on my way home for butane for my lighters. Excuse to buy a stick. Catch you later Gent's
Sounds like a solid plan.

Christmas Eve is often a time to spend getting together with family, cooking a nice meal and listening for the clop, clop of Santa’s reindeer on the roof. But the normally cheerful occasion has a darker secret — the greatest heart attack risk of the year.

That’s according to a new study published in the British Medical Journal on Wednesday, which found that a person’s risk of heart attack spikes during most holidays and peaks at around 10 p.m on Christmas Eve.

“The peak is very pronounced exactly on Christmas Eve and the following two days, so, I think it is something specific for the way we celebrate these holidays,” said Lund University cardiologist David Erlinge, according to the Telegraph.
All that fried calamari, them there Italians eat, gonna stick with the seafood salad, and the conch in red sauce.

I was questioning the usefulness of moonshiners the other day and I got some info from a couple of knowledgeable sources.  Seems that moonshine is in high demand these days.  A lot of the tv show is pretty accurate.  The old fashioned corn liquor is not where the demand is though, various fruit flavored concoctions are what they want and that goes along with the tv shows.  Cherry, peach and orange are very popular flavors.
And Apple Pie. That stuff can put the hurt on you.
don't forget the cherries in moonshine....

Banter now thoroughly lulled, time to hazzuh!
I'll be checking in later. I have to stop by b&m on my way home for butane for my lighters. Excuse to buy a stick. Catch you later Gent's
Sounds like a solid plan.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/halfwheel.com/oliva-serie-v-maduro-2018s-head-to-stores/285534/amp

Picked one up on my way home today. Just finished dinner. Cooked burgers on the grill and lighting up a Romeo San Andreas.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]