Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.
On the Holt's Clearance page, Crowned Heads Luminosa is a flavorful mild-mid cigar that Mr. Bean and I both enjoy,  various Room 101's,  EP Carrillo, Kristoff in the weeks sale are good values.
I have bought from there. I appreciate the recommendation on certain Brand's
For Room 101's, the ones I don't care for as much are the ones they made as internet house brands...Mas Chingon, Black Scale, and Daruma (based on my personal taste preference.  To me it tastes like mushroom/Davidoff)
You and the mushrooms!  ::)
Yea, yea, I like to eat them not smoke them.
You know what i can't find anymore, Broiled in Butter canned mushrooms, it has been years since I have seen them in my supermarkets...

[...]
Fresh sauteed mushrooms are the best. You like the canned? He Flip

[...]
You could always ask someone.... ::)

Hey Flip!

[...]
I think they went out of business, years ago....

[...]
close your eyes, Dean, I make fresh sauteed, "Drunken Mushrooms", I used to add about a 1/2 cup of
Paul Massion Rare Souzo Port, and reduce it till the alcohol was gone(OK you can open your eyes Dean), now,
I can't find that port either!

Year end "Best Of" lists will soon be coming out....
.....starting with Cigar Aficionado  releasing Best Buys of 2018 on December 14.
This will be followed by cigars 8, 9 and 10 on Dec. 17, cigars 5, 6 and 7 on Dec. 18, 2,3 and 4 on the 19th and #1 on the 20th.
Cigars 11-25 will be released on the 21st.
Damn, I felt like this just came out. Still have a browser tab opened with last year's results... Which apparently no longer works.
Man, you should close your browser every now and then.
Lets hope he doesn't neglect his zipper like his browser...

Afternoon whoeverisleft.  Back from a nice MC ride, about 100 miles of backroads each way to a small project we're doing over in Bryan.  I didn't REALLY have to go, but it's a nice December day, so flipped off the HR dick and rode. Coffee and a Campesino Corona Primera in the man cave.

Afternoon whoeverisleft.  Back from a nice MC ride, about 100 miles of backroads each way to a small project we're doing over in Bryan.  I didn't REALLY have to go, but it's a nice December day, so flipped off the HR dick and rode. Coffee and a Campesino Corona Primera in the man cave.
Yeah I'm in man cave too. Tim Hortons coffee and JG resereva especial. Man, I wish I had bought 2 boxes of these.

Afternoon whoeverisleft.  Back from a nice MC ride, about 100 miles of backroads each way to a small project we're doing over in Bryan.  I didn't REALLY have to go, but it's a nice December day, so flipped off the HR dick and rode. Coffee and a Campesino Corona Primera in the man cave.
Yeah I'm in man cave too. Tim Hortons coffee and JG resereva especial. Man, I wish I had bought 2 boxes of these.
I know what you mean.  I've taken a liking to these Campesino sticks. Have two fiver's resting and will have to be on the lookout for more deals.

Afternoon whoeverisleft.  Back from a nice MC ride, about 100 miles of backroads each way to a small project we're doing over in Bryan.  I didn't REALLY have to go, but it's a nice December day, so flipped off the HR dick and rode. Coffee and a Campesino Corona Primera in the man cave.
Yeah I'm in man cave too. Tim Hortons coffee and JG resereva especial. Man, I wish I had bought 2 boxes of these.
Rick, speak of the devil, CI is offering a box of 20 for $100.  There is a FS code floating around somewhere.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/cis-private-holiday-sale-18/2019211/?v=60

Afternoon whoeverisleft.  Back from a nice MC ride, about 100 miles of backroads each way to a small project we're doing over in Bryan.  I didn't REALLY have to go, but it's a nice December day, so flipped off the HR dick and rode. Coffee and a Campesino Corona Primera in the man cave.
Yeah I'm in man cave too. Tim Hortons coffee and JG resereva especial. Man, I wish I had bought 2 boxes of these.
Rick, speak of the devil, CI is offering a box of 20 for $100.  There is a FS code floating around somewhere.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/cis-private-holiday-sale-18/2019211/?v=60
Thanks for the heads up Mark. I bookmarked this. Couple good deals there.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]