Pages: 1 2 [3]

Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and PlantsNotPantsTony.  Coffee and luminosa in the man cave.
Good morning Mark. About to fire up a Mac red while I'm still working.

Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and PlantsNotPantsTony.  Coffee and luminosa in the man cave.
Good morning Mark. About to fire up a Mac red while I'm still working.
Have moved on to a SL Oval here.  At work also.  Certainly makes work more tolerable to smoke cigars on the job, wouldn't you agree?

Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and PlantsNotPantsTony.  Coffee and luminosa in the man cave.
Good morning Mark. About to fire up a Mac red while I'm still working.
Have moved on to a SL Oval here.  At work also.  Certainly makes work more tolerable to smoke cigars on the job, wouldn't you agree?
Absolutely Mark. I do have a lot of the air police around. Years ago I could smoke my cigars much more freely. Now I have to be much more careful where I can and can't go.

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.
My bad, Deano. I edited my original post.
Tony you weren't too off. Dean wets his pants... I mean plants.lol
Howdy Rick. Wasn't even trying to make a joke. I really read it that way.
And it didn't seem outside the realm of possibilities for whatever reason.

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal

Decorating done, sitting down for a Sam Winter Lager and a Boondock Saint from Black Works.

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal
They are a great farm team however. Lots of players do great after being traded by them.

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal
They are a great farm team however. Lots of players do great after being traded by them.
Dave, Enjoy your cigar, lager, and a good ol' gfy. We are moving up our draft stock

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal
They are a great farm team however. Lots of players do great after being traded by them.
Dave, Enjoy your cigar, lager, and a good ol' gfy. We are moving up our draft stock
I'm gonna have to go check the by-laws but  pretty sure gfy is not allowed on Sundays.

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal
They are a great farm team however. Lots of players do great after being traded by them.
Dave, Enjoy your cigar, lager, and a good ol' gfy. We are moving up our draft stock
I'm gonna have to go check the by-laws but  pretty sure gfy is not allowed on Sundays.
lol Hey. See the Miami miracle?

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal
They are a great farm team however. Lots of players do great after being traded by them.
Dave, Enjoy your cigar, lager, and a good ol' gfy. We are moving up our draft stock
I'm gonna have to go check the by-laws but  pretty sure gfy is not allowed on Sundays.
lol Hey. See the Miami miracle?
I didn't watch it but saw the score and I'm not upset about it.

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal
They are a great farm team however. Lots of players do great after being traded by them.
Dave, Enjoy your cigar, lager, and a good ol' gfy. We are moving up our draft stock
I'm gonna have to go check the by-laws but  pretty sure gfy is not allowed on Sundays.
lol Hey. See the Miami miracle?
I didn't watch it but saw the score and I'm not upset about it.
Really thought we'd get a GFY on that one...

The life of a Bills fan. Dismal
They are a great farm team however. Lots of players do great after being traded by them.
Dave, Enjoy your cigar, lager, and a good ol' gfy. We are moving up our draft stock
I'm gonna have to go check the by-laws but  pretty sure gfy is not allowed on Sundays.
lol Hey. See the Miami miracle?
I didn't watch it but saw the score and I'm not upset about it.
Really thought we'd get a GFY on that one...
Nah. We don't have any Pats fans here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]