Pages: 1 [2] 3

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.
My bad, Deano. I edited my original post.

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.
My bad, Deano. I edited my original post.
Tony you weren't too off. Dean wets his pants... I mean plants.lol

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.
My bad, Deano. I edited my original post.
Tony you weren't too off. Dean wets his pants... I mean plants.lol
Howdy Rick. Wasn't even trying to make a joke. I really read it that way.

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.
My bad, Deano. I edited my original post.
Tony you weren't too off. Dean wets his pants... I mean plants.lol

Today should be interesting to see who has the better quarterback. Sam Darnald or Josh Allen.

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
So between this time yesterday and now you got un-sick🤔

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
So between this time yesterday and now you got un-sick
It's tough to keep a good man down.

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.
The Cleaning Lady/Daughter have been in the garage😮

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
So between this time yesterday and now you got un-sick🤔

oh no. just soooo tired of doing nothing. I don't mind doing nothing when I have a choice, but being sick takes that choice away.

good morning Rick, Dave, and Dave. 68° and rain. put my plants out to get water. just lit an EPC 2nd. going to pick up the house for the cleaning lady tomorrow (lady's daughter) and put up a few more decorations and lights.
This highlighted part needs explanation...
highlighted parts?
they have been in the house or garage protected from frost.
The Cleaning Lady/Daughter have been in the garage😮
just the plants. if I ever get the energy the hot tub is going in the garage for a few months. but that means cleaning the garage to make room.

Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and PlantsNotPantsTony.  Coffee and luminosa in the man cave.

Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and PlantsNotPantsTony.  Coffee and luminosa in the man cave.
good morning Mark. I'm done smoking until tonight or later. damn cigar about killed me.

Snowing like a MF’r in North Carolina!

Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and PlantsNotPantsTony.  Coffee and luminosa in the man cave.
good morning Mark. I'm done smoking until tonight or later. damn cigar about killed me.

Smoking and respiratory illness generally don’t mix well for some strange reason.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3