CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 12/7/2018  (Read 6048 times)

Threebean

Re: 12/7/2018
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 07:50:46 AM »

Snow forcast for Mr. Bean today!
Into the Carolinas for the weekend.
What!?!?!?  Low is 41 deg, just rain, but lots of it.  River Flood warning issued.

Threebean

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 07:52:18 AM »

Morning Dean, Herfing Dave and Tony, and other Dave.  Forecast is for significant wetness down here (TNWSS).

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 07:54:25 AM »

Morning Dean, Herfing Dave and Tony, and other Dave.  Forecast is for significant wetness down here (TNWSS).
good morning Mark. my sister in Bastrop says she has flood warnings.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2018, 08:15:34 AM »

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
What do you mean ONLY two?
In my mind, I had greater plans. Was gonna make up for lost time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2018, 08:16:46 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2018, 08:18:46 AM »

Then trade her in.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2018, 08:22:24 AM »

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
Hopefully you had a private room if there was sausage flying around.
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

We even had the other John there and a stand-in non John.

Threebean

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2018, 08:22:43 AM »

Looks like you did quite well.  It's nice you guys make the time to get together.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2018, 08:24:57 AM »

Looks like you did quite well.  It's nice you guys make the time to get together.
Agreed. I had to jump through a few hoops to make it there and back but it would be worth it even without the shitload of sticks I walked away with.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2018, 08:31:00 AM »

Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

I was wondering why the cigar lounge had some jack looking thing on the ground, but I wasn't gonna ask.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 08:50:04 AM »

I was wondering why the cigar lounge had some jack looking thing on the ground, but I wasn't gonna ask.
The hours, food, and booze were much better at John's than any lounge we could have gone to.

Threebean

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 08:53:34 AM »

The hours, food, and booze were much better at John's than any lounge we could have gone to.
I have no doubt that is true.  As long as he didn't put you to work with that engine hoist.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 08:56:34 AM »

Hard to argue with that.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 09:00:15 AM »

Hard to argue with that.
Very cool Tony!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 09:02:02 AM »

I have a shit ton of errands to run. I'm gonna grab a smoke before I head out. I left the snowblower out last night, tells ya how tired I was.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5