Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Snow forcast for Mr. Bean today!
Into the Carolinas for the weekend.
What!?!?!?  Low is 41 deg, just rain, but lots of it.  River Flood warning issued.

Morning Dean, Herfing Dave and Tony, and other Dave.  Forecast is for significant wetness down here (TNWSS).

Morning Dean, Herfing Dave and Tony, and other Dave.  Forecast is for significant wetness down here (TNWSS).
good morning Mark. my sister in Bastrop says she has flood warnings.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
What do you mean ONLY two?
In my mind, I had greater plans. Was gonna make up for lost time.

Morning Dean, Herfing Dave and Tony, and other Dave.  Forecast is for significant wetness down here (TNWSS).
Then trade her in.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
Hopefully you had a private room if there was sausage flying around.
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

We even had the other John there and a stand-in non John.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
What do you mean ONLY two?
In my mind, I had greater plans. Was gonna make up for lost time.
Looks like you did quite well.  It's nice you guys make the time to get together.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
What do you mean ONLY two?
In my mind, I had greater plans. Was gonna make up for lost time.
Looks like you did quite well.  It's nice you guys make the time to get together.
Agreed. I had to jump through a few hoops to make it there and back but it would be worth it even without the shitload of sticks I walked away with.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
Hopefully you had a private room if there was sausage flying around.
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

We even had the other John there and a stand-in non John.
I was wondering why the cigar lounge had some jack looking thing on the ground, but I wasn't gonna ask.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
Hopefully you had a private room if there was sausage flying around.
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

We even had the other John there and a stand-in non John.
I was wondering why the cigar lounge had some jack looking thing on the ground, but I wasn't gonna ask.
The hours, food, and booze were much better at John's than any lounge we could have gone to.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
Hopefully you had a private room if there was sausage flying around.
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

We even had the other John there and a stand-in non John.
I was wondering why the cigar lounge had some jack looking thing on the ground, but I wasn't gonna ask.
The hours, food, and booze were much better at John's than any lounge we could have gone to.
I have no doubt that is true.  As long as he didn't put you to work with that engine hoist.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
Hopefully you had a private room if there was sausage flying around.
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

We even had the other John there and a stand-in non John.
I was wondering why the cigar lounge had some jack looking thing on the ground, but I wasn't gonna ask.
The hours, food, and booze were much better at John's than any lounge we could have gone to.
Hard to argue with that.

Always great to see my cigarbanter buddies in person. Another fine herf. Only two smokes for me tonight... 1) Room 101 Hit and Run and 2) Crowned Heads Court Reserve XVIII. Both were excellent cigars.
Fine evening indeed, good company, fine beverages, sausage and donuts, what more could you want?
Hopefully you had a private room if there was sausage flying around.
The privatest. We were in John's garage... Which I might be able to fit my whole house into.

We even had the other John there and a stand-in non John.
I was wondering why the cigar lounge had some jack looking thing on the ground, but I wasn't gonna ask.
The hours, food, and booze were much better at John's than any lounge we could have gone to.
Hard to argue with that.
Very cool Tony!

I have a shit ton of errands to run. I'm gonna grab a smoke before I head out. I left the snowblower out last night, tells ya how tired I was.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5