Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

@ Dean, man you should be out of room for yankee boats down there, Sheesh!  I have been seeing 15-20 headed south everyday for a couple of months.  4 sailboats have passed by in the last 30 minutes.

good morning guys. no cigar yet. picked up a cold somewhere. going to have to make a med run soon.
Morning Dean’O, been trying to shake the lingering cough from a cold for 2 weeks.  Have not had a cigar in 3 weeks😟

31 degrees felt like 25 this morning, YUK!
morning Dave. that's how mine started. 34° this with light frost when I woke up.

@ Dean, man you should be out of room for yankee boats down there, Sheesh!  I have been seeing 15-20 headed south everyday for a couple of months.  4 sailboats have passed by in the last 30 minutes.
marinas and rv parks are packed. still more to come. accidents everyday involving snowbidiots.

In case you have had days where it seemed someone had pissed on your corn flakes - THEY DID!

MEMPHIS - A man who posted video of himself peeing on a Kellogg's cereal conveyor belt in Tennessee has pleaded guilty.

Gregory Stanton, 49, of Memphis, pleaded guilty to one-count of tampering with consumer products, U.S. Attorney D. Michael Dunavant announced on Tuesday.

The video, uploaded to the dark web in 2016, depicts Stanton urinating on a conveyor belt at the Battle Creek-based company's manufacturing plant in Memphis in 2014.

time to go on a med run.

sheesh. I though you guys would jump on cheap donuts, or donuts cheap.
I'm waiting for the Krispy Kreme riots to start, more fun that way.
first, you have to need two dozen donuts, you must buy 1 dozen at regular
price, before you can buy a 2nd dozen of glazed only for a dollar.  thought of bringing
two dozen to the office, but the krispy kreme in Penn Station was out of donuts, with
an hour long line, last time they offered this.

sheesh. I though you guys would jump on cheap donuts, or donuts cheap.
I'm waiting for the Krispy Kreme riots to start, more fun that way.
first, you have to need two dozen donuts, you must buy 1 dozen at regular
price, before you can buy a 2nd dozen of glazed only for a dollar.  thought of bringing
two dozen to the office, but the krispy kreme in Penn Station was out of donuts, with
an hour long line, last time they offered this.
who DOESN'T need 2 dozen donuts? 🤔

sheesh. I though you guys would jump on cheap donuts, or donuts cheap.
I'm waiting for the Krispy Kreme riots to start, more fun that way.
first, you have to need two dozen donuts, you must buy 1 dozen at regular
price, before you can buy a 2nd dozen of glazed only for a dollar.  thought of bringing
two dozen to the office, but the krispy kreme in Penn Station was out of donuts, with
an hour long line, last time they offered this.
who DOESN'T need 2 dozen donuts?
I've often asked myself the very same.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5