Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 12/6/2018  (Read 381 times)

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 12/6/2018

Speaking of TravelinDave, you and SCDave visited this place in Austin.  I was out of town myself so missed out.  Looks like they're doing well.
https://communityimpact.com/austin/northwest-austin/business/2018/12/05/habana-house-cigar-lounges-large-walk-in-humidor-draws-customers-in-northwest-austin/
Nice spot indeed.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 12/6/2018

@MrBean....on halfwheel there is a story about new Room 101 released at Stogey World...that lancer focused  store in Houston that SCDave would stock up at.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 12/6/2018

@MrBean....on halfwheel there is a story about new Room 101 released at stingy World...that lancer focused store in Houston that SCDave would stock up at.
I haven't been by there in ages.  Stogies World for those not translating the spell check.  I see they have a store in Sugar Land now.  Close to a project down there.  No more excuses.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/6/2018

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/6/2018

Speaking of TravelinDave, you and SCDave visited this place in Austin.  I was out of town myself so missed out.  Looks like they're doing well.
https://communityimpact.com/austin/northwest-austin/business/2018/12/05/habana-house-cigar-lounges-large-walk-in-humidor-draws-customers-in-northwest-austin/
wish I had a place like that close to me.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/6/2018

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/6/2018

sheesh. I though you guys would jump on cheap donuts, or donuts cheap.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 12/6/2018

for Tony:

 https://www.rt.com/usa/445695-move-over-france-free-promotion/
Ridiculous. Not sure which is more stupid, the promotion or the people giving up their day trying to take advantage.  BTW, nice commie news source ya got there, Dean.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 12/6/2018

sheesh. I though you guys would jump on cheap donuts, or donuts cheap.
I'm waiting for the Krispy Kreme riots to start, more fun that way.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/6/2018

for Tony:

 https://www.rt.com/usa/445695-move-over-france-free-promotion/
Ridiculous. Not sure which is more stupid, the promotion or the people giving up their day trying to take advantage.  BTW, nice commie news source ya got there, Dean.
thanks Mark. this news feed is up to date.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 12/6/2018

for Tony:

 https://www.rt.com/usa/445695-move-over-france-free-promotion/
Ridiculous. Not sure which is more stupid, the promotion or the people giving up their day trying to take advantage.  BTW, nice commie news source ya got there, Dean.
thanks Mark. this news feed is up to date.
Uh-huh..."RT is an autonomous, non-profit organization that is publicly financed from the budget of the Russian Federation"
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • "He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it,"
Re: 12/6/2018

good morning guys. no cigar yet. picked up a cold somewhere. going to have to make a med run soon.
Morning DeaníO, been trying to shake the lingering cough from a cold for 2 weeks.  Have not had a cigar in 3 weeks😟

31 degrees felt like 25 this morning, YUK!
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • "He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it,"
Re: 12/6/2018

Speaking of TravelinDave, you and SCDave visited this place in Austin.  I was out of town myself so missed out.  Looks like they're doing well.
https://communityimpact.com/austin/northwest-austin/business/2018/12/05/habana-house-cigar-lounges-large-walk-in-humidor-draws-customers-in-northwest-austin/
Nice spot indeed.
I went there several times on rainy days when we were living at the hotel before moving, place was packed every time.  Nice friendly folks that work there and a very good cigar selection with BYOB.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • "He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it,"
Re: 12/6/2018

for Tony:

 https://www.rt.com/usa/445695-move-over-france-free-promotion/
Ridiculous. Not sure which is more stupid, the promotion or the people giving up their day trying to take advantage.  BTW, nice commie news source ya got there, Dean.
thanks Mark. this news feed is up to date.
Uh-huh..."RT is an autonomous, non-profit organization that is publicly financed from the budget of the Russian Federation"
RT stands for Russian Television, commie Channel used to be on in the higher end Hiltonís but they saw the light and not there anymore.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • "He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it,"
Re: 12/6/2018

@MrBean....on halfwheel there is a story about new Room 101 released at stingy World...that lancer focused store in Houston that SCDave would stock up at.
I haven't been by there in ages.  Stogies World for those not translating the spell check.  I see they have a store in Sugar Land now.  Close to a project down there.  No more excuses.
They also have the largest Warped selection anywhere along with probably more Lancero selections than anywhere else.  Really nice place and they offer online sales.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5