Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 05:35:33 AM »

Morning LSU.  Surprise double Jam but a good Jam would be a bigger surprise.

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 05:38:59 AM »

Also on this Day in 1888 The R. H. Macy & Company Store (Macy's) opened for business on 6th Avenue in New York City.

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 05:48:55 AM »

Estimated 520 more days until retirement!  Sounds like a long time but at my age time flies!

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 05:50:12 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2014, 05:52:03 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
Congratulations!   That is a pleasant Tuesday Surprise, hell of a lot better than this Tuesday Jam.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2014, 05:52:28 AM »

Estimated 520 more days until retirement!  Sounds like a long time but at my age time flies!
I can always tell when people talk about retirement that they are not in retail, retail people don't retire, we only expire.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2014, 05:52:48 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 05:53:28 AM »

Morning LSU.  Surprise double Jam but a good Jam would be a bigger surprise.
+1
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2014, 05:54:49 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
Congratulations!   That is a pleasant Tuesday Surprise, hell of a lot better than this Tuesday Jam.
No bonus for me today but the owners wife left for a week in Dubai yesterday so I have that going for me.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2014, 05:55:49 AM »

Also on this Day in 1888 The R. H. Macy & Company Store (Macy's) opened for business on 6th Avenue in New York City.
I guess we won't see CB today, he I'll be holding the purse for the big sale.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 05:57:02 AM »

 7 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5

         10/32.50

 6 Montecristo Classic Robusto

          5/27.50

 5 Nub Habano 358

         10/37.50

 4 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52

          5/22.50

 3 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 2 CAO Extreme
         5/21.50
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2014, 05:58:31 AM »

Work Time, BBL

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2014, 05:59:36 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
Congratulations!   That is a pleasant Tuesday Surprise, hell of a lot better than this Tuesday Jam.
No bonus for me today but the owners wife left for a week in Dubai yesterday so I have that going for me.
Bonus's come in many forms!

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2014, 06:01:03 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
Congratulations!   That is a pleasant Tuesday Surprise, hell of a lot better than this Tuesday Jam.
Yeah, I'm certain nothing will come up that will tempt me.

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2014, 06:23:19 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
Congratulations!   That is a pleasant Tuesday Surprise, hell of a lot better than this Tuesday Jam.
Yeah, I'm certain nothing will come up that will tempt me.
Though, if I'm lucky enough to have the Tempus come up today...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26