Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?
They have no problem giving me the day off. I have a problem not getting paid. Besides, it's not like we're a bank or post office. Heck, we didn't get off for Kofi Annan's memorial and we certainly wouldn't get the day off for Bush.

Thought for Today: "Beauty is the promise of happiness." — Stendahl (Henri Beyle (ahn-REE' behl)), French author and critic (1783-1842).
And birthday girl Marisa Tomei.  Just sayin'.
Indeed

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
I'm starving already.

Good morning, Dean.
Will have some nice sausages for you on Thursday Tony.   ;)

Thanks for that Halfwheel update Mr. Dean.

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?
They have no problem giving me the day off. I have a problem not getting paid. Besides, it's not like we're a bank or post office. Heck, we didn't get off for Kofi Annan's memorial and we certainly wouldn't get the day off for Bush.
Well, that sucks. But huzzah for getting paid, I guess.

Thanks for that Halfwheel update Mr. Dean.
just doing my part.

The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)

The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
So no more north Jersey?

The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
So no more north Jersey?
Just for two more weeks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6