Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 12/4/2018  (Read 337 times)

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/4/2018

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/4/2018

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 12/4/2018

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/4/2018

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?
They have no problem giving me the day off. I have a problem not getting paid. Besides, it's not like we're a bank or post office. Heck, we didn't get off for Kofi Annan's memorial and we certainly wouldn't get the day off for Bush.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 12/4/2018

Thought for Today: "Beauty is the promise of happiness." Stendahl (Henri Beyle (ahn-REE' behl)), French author and critic (1783-1842).
And birthday girl Marisa Tomei.  Just sayin'.
Indeed
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 12/4/2018

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
I'm starving already.

Good morning, Dean.
Will have some nice sausages for you on Thursday Tony.   ;)
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 12/4/2018

Thanks for that Halfwheel update Mr. Dean.
Logged

[...]

Well, that sucks. But huzzah for getting paid, I guess.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 12/4/2018

Thanks for that Halfwheel update Mr. Dean.
just doing my part.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 12/4/2018

The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/4/2018

The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
So no more north Jersey?
Logged

sfish

  • Special Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Think Spring
Re: 12/4/2018

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 12/4/2018

The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
So no more north Jersey?
Just for two more weeks.
Logged