Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.
It's cold and drizzling out but I may join you.
This one has a couple years on it.  Despite what others have said I think these things age fine.

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.
It's cold and drizzling out but I may join you.
This one has a couple years on it.  Despite what others have said I think these things age fine.
Completely agree. Even the new ones seem consistent and age well. I really enjoy that DPG profile.

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.
It's cold and drizzling out but I may join you.
This one has a couple years on it.  Despite what others have said I think these things age fine.
And that's all that matters!

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.
Helping her with what?  Have to ask.

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.
Helping her with what?  Have to ask.
Helping her get off, naturally.

edit: The trolley, that is.

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.
Helping her with what?  Have to ask.
her wheel chair.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]