Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Just about time to start packing it in. Hazzuh!

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Got any Warped?
Anybody buy/try the Los Relatos yet?
Buy yes, try no.  Will have them next week.
Not a fan of the lanceroish vitolla.

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Got any Warped?
Have some Lirio Rojo but hate hitting those too hard.  Also have some interesting recent arrivals, but those need some rest.  Perhaps I'll keep it simple with a DPG Blue from the cheapy cheapo stash.
Tell me more.  You have my curiosity peaked with "interesting"
Well, interesting to me, anyway.  CAO Amazon Anaconda and some Undercrown Corona Viva.
edit: SL Ovals and MOW Dark Horse coronas just showed up also.
OK, I guess I would consider stuff like Viva, Ovals etc. solid/good but not interesting which I think of as newer stuff, like the Anaconda or other new releases.
Agreed, he definitely oversold the "interesting" part
Here's something interesting

[...]

And a fine Friday this is turning out to be!

Just about time to start packing it in. Hazzuh!
Sounds like one of Dean's lines.... ???

Double Tug Tony Today, towing about 600 feet of dredge pipe with a 2nd tug controlling the rear.
I can sit and watch that all day long. Thanks, SCDave.

Double Tug Tony Today, towing about 600 feet of dredge pipe with a 2nd tug controlling the rear.
I can sit and watch that all day long. Thanks, SCDave.
I like watching when I get double tugged too.

did a gas and bank run. got in a minor accident at a light on the way to the bank. Jeep Wrangler cut me off at the light and I couldn't stop in time. @$!# no damage done, light changed and we left.
Reflexes aren't what they used to be.

Just about time to start packing it in. Hazzuh!
TWHS

[...]

Indeed!

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.

It is now the Fuggin' Weekend!

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.
It's cold and drizzling out but I may join you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7