Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 11/30/2018  (Read 490 times)

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 11/30/2018

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.
It's cold and drizzling out but I may join you.
This one has a couple years on it.  Despite what others have said I think these things age fine.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/30/2018

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.
It's cold and drizzling out but I may join you.
This one has a couple years on it.  Despite what others have said I think these things age fine.
Completely agree. Even the new ones seem consistent and age well. I really enjoy that DPG profile.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 11/30/2018

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 11/30/2018

All caught up. Is it nap time yet?
No, but time to start picking out a cigar.
DPG Blue generosos in the man cave.
It's cold and drizzling out but I may join you.
This one has a couple years on it.  Despite what others have said I think these things age fine.
And that's all that matters!
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 11/30/2018

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.
Helping her with what?  Have to ask.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 11/30/2018

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.
Helping her with what?  Have to ask.
Helping her get off, naturally.

edit: The trolley, that is.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 11/30/2018

I'm back. had a terrible wood fired pizza, no good coffee, ans decent cotton candy. too many old people and kids. the trolley ride back and forth to the parking lot was fun trying to help an old lady and her wheel chair on and off.
Helping her with what?  Have to ask.
her wheel chair.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]