Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Tainted love is better than no love at all.

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Got any Warped?

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Tainted love is better than no love at all.
CNS

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Got any Warped?
Have some Lirio Rojo but hate hitting those too hard.  Also have some interesting recent arrivals, but those need some rest.  Perhaps I'll keep it simple with a DPG Blue from the cheapy cheapo stash.

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Got any Warped?
Have some Lirio Rojo but hate hitting those too hard.  Also have some interesting recent arrivals, but those need some rest.  Perhaps I'll keep it simple with a DPG Blue from the cheapy cheapo stash.
Sounds like a plan.

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Got any Warped?
Have some Lirio Rojo but hate hitting those too hard.  Also have some interesting recent arrivals, but those need some rest.  Perhaps I'll keep it simple with a DPG Blue from the cheapy cheapo stash.
Tell me more.  You have my curiosity peaked with "interesting"

Nice 35% off deal at SBC on CAO Amazon and some other stuff. Some already sold out, of course.

Good morning PluralDaves, Dean, and SnowflakesTony.  Early meetings done, pondering what stick to take to the man cave later.
Have any My Father La Gran Oferta?  Southern Draw Firethorn or Jacobs Ladder?
Negative on all the above.  I do have some Bueso's; the bloom is off the rose on those, however.
Got any Warped?
Have some Lirio Rojo but hate hitting those too hard.  Also have some interesting recent arrivals, but those need some rest.  Perhaps I'll keep it simple with a DPG Blue from the cheapy cheapo stash.
Tell me more.  You have my curiosity peaked with "interesting"
Well, interesting to me, anyway.  CAO Amazon Anaconda and some Undercrown Corona Viva.
edit: SL Ovals and MOW Dark Horse coronas just showed up also.

did a gas and bank run. got in a minor accident at a light on the way to the bank. Jeep Wrangler cut me off at the light and I couldn't stop in time. @$!# no damage done, light changed and we left.

did a gas and bank run. got in a minor accident at a light on the way to the bank. Jeep Wrangler cut me off at the light and I couldn't stop in time. @$!# no damage done, light changed and we left.
Cut you off at the light?  He ran the light?

did a gas and bank run. got in a minor accident at a light on the way to the bank. Jeep Wrangler cut me off at the light and I couldn't stop in time. @$!# no damage done, light changed and we left.
Sheesh! Glad there was no damage, those insurance companies can be real bitches. ;)

did a gas and bank run. got in a minor accident at a light on the way to the bank. Jeep Wrangler cut me off at the light and I couldn't stop in time. @$!# no damage done, light changed and we left.
Cut you off at the light?  He ran the light?
jumped in front of me and the light changed. had to lock em up but still hit him.

did a gas and bank run. got in a minor accident at a light on the way to the bank. Jeep Wrangler cut me off at the light and I couldn't stop in time. @$!# no damage done, light changed and we left.
Cut you off at the light?  He ran the light?
jumped in front of me and the light changed. had to lock em up but still hit him.
Bastard!  I'd guess he's from NJ based on my experience up there.

did a gas and bank run. got in a minor accident at a light on the way to the bank. Jeep Wrangler cut me off at the light and I couldn't stop in time. @$!# no damage done, light changed and we left.
Cut you off at the light?  He ran the light?
jumped in front of me and the light changed. had to lock em up but still hit him.
Bastard!  I'd guess he's from NJ based on my experience up there.
Yea, yea.....GFY!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7