Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

5k coming up tomorrow. Hope my legs aren't too frah-gee-lay.

http://www.achristmasstoryrun.com/

I can't believe it will be December tomorrow... And we still have two more soccer games this weekend.
What, no playoffs?  No championships?  …..oh, I forgot, that's bad....
I'm not sure about playoffs and all that. But I know Dec. 6th is the absolute last day we're "allowed" to play.

There was a light snow falling on my walk to the bus this morning.
That's what you get for living so far north!

5k coming up tomorrow. Hope my legs aren't too frah-gee-lay.

http://www.achristmasstoryrun.com/
Got your pink bunny suit?

5k coming up tomorrow. Hope my legs aren't too frah-gee-lay.

http://www.achristmasstoryrun.com/
Got your pink bunny suit?
I was thinking more like this. Like something out of a BD dream.

https://bit.ly/2zx5c78

good morning guys. cigar and coffee. Grinchmas with the Water Department later today. busy weekend. finish reports tomorrow. open house for business meetings Sunday, JAX Archives committee Monday.

good morning guys. cigar and coffee. Grinchmas with the Water Department later today. busy weekend. finish reports tomorrow. open house for business meetings Sunday, JAX Archives committee Monday.
My aren't you two getting into the season!

5k coming up tomorrow. Hope my legs aren't too frah-gee-lay.

http://www.achristmasstoryrun.com/
Got your pink bunny suit?
I was thinking more like this. Like something out of a BD dream.

https://bit.ly/2zx5c78
Fishnets should help keep your legs warm as well!

5k coming up tomorrow. Hope my legs aren't too frah-gee-lay.

http://www.achristmasstoryrun.com/
Got your pink bunny suit?
I was thinking more like this. Like something out of a BD dream.

https://bit.ly/2zx5c78
Fishnets should help keep your legs warm as well!
A plan is starting to come together...

this should take us into Saturday:

Funny News Headlines From Real Newspaper and TV Reports:

Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
Weight Watchers Demonstrator Shoplifts Cupcakes
One-Armed Man Applauds The Kindness of Strangers
Juvenile Court To Try Shooting Defendant
Rally Against Apathy Draws Small Crowd
Big Rig Carrying Fruit Crashes On 210, Creates Jam
New Sick Policy Requires 2-Day Notice
Midget Sues Grocer, Cites Belittling Remarks
Slowdown Continues To Accelerate
Man Accused Of Killing Lawyer Receives A New Attorney
Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
Fish Needs Water, Feds Say
Guy Kidnaps Ex-Girlfriend To Get Ironing Done
Mortuary Adds Drive-Through
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Winners Of Drunk Driving Contest Announced
Authorities Pursue Man Running With Scissors
Cows Lose Their Jobs As Milk Prices Drop
Homeless Man Under House Arrest
Miners Refuse to Work after Death
Three Ambulances Take Blast Victim To Hospital
Ants Take A Long Time To Cook In Microwave
Mayor Parris To Homeless: Go Home
Author Of Book On How To Avoid Taxes On Trial For Tax Evasion
Once-Sagging Cloth Diaper Industry Saved By Full Dumps
Federal Agents Raid Gun Shop, Find Weapons
Girl Claims Abuse: No Facebook and Phone
State Population To Double By 2040; Babies To Blame
Man Wants "Hell" Taken Out Of "Hello"
New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
Meeting On Open Meetings Is Closed
Caskets Found As Workers Demolish Mausoleum
Local Child Wins Gun From Fundraiser
Hemorrhoids Inspire Respectful Hindsight
No Cause Of Death Determined For Beheading Victim
Utah Poison Control Reminds Not To Take Poison
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Bugs Flying Around With Wings Are Flying Bugs
Students Cook & Serve Grandparents
Cat Called For Jury Duty
Florida Woman Calls 911 After McDonald's Runs Out Of McNuggets
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Worker Suffers Leg Pain After Crane Operator Drops 800-Pound Ball On His Head
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Experts Are Sure The Dow Will Either Rise Or Decline
Homicide Victims Rarely Talk To Police
Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
Police Arrest Florida Man For Drunken Joyride On Motorized Scooter At Walmart
Threat Disrupts Plan To Meet About Threats
County To Pay $250,000 To Advertise Lack Of Funds
Meat Head Resigns
Teacher Dies; Board Accepts His Resignation
Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
State Prisons Replace Easy-Open Locks
Alton Attorney Accidentally Sues Himself
Man Shot Twice In Head, Gets Mad!
Federal Openness Workshop Closed To Public
Woman Pukes At IKEA, Stays For Nap
Low Pay Reason For Poverty, Study Says
Man Eats Underwear To Beat Breathalyzer
Stabbing Disrupts Class For Anger Management
Drunk Driver Claims Dog Was Driving
Pigs Die As House Are Blown Down
Recall Me Maybe
Bridges Help People Cross Rivers
Psychics Predict World Didn't End Yesterday
Close Look At Dating Finds Men Choose Attractive Women
Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge
Safety Meeting Ends In Accident
Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
City Wants Dead To Pay For Cleanup
Woman Attacks Man With Bowl of Spaghetti
Waterford Boy, Age 8, Saves Sister's Life - Youngster used Heimlich, which he learned from TV. Says "I wouldn't do it again, she's been a pain this week."
US Says Insect Parts, Rat Hair Are OK In Food
Murderer Says Detective Ruined His Reputation
Madonna Reads Her 2nd Book
Man Ate Stolen Ice Cream Sandwich He Kept In Pants
Volunteers Search For Old Civil War Planes
War Dims Hope for Peace
Kenya Believe It?
City Unsure Why The Sewer Smells
Most Earthquake Damage Is Caused By Shaking
Write-In Voting Gets Woman Shot At School Board
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
Sewage Spill Kills Fish, But Water Safe To Drink
British People Prefer Facebook To Toilets
Court Rules That Being A Jerk Is Not A Crime

5k coming up tomorrow. Hope my legs aren't too frah-gee-lay.

http://www.achristmasstoryrun.com/
I hope to get a leg lamp for Christmas this year.

5k coming up tomorrow. Hope my legs aren't too frah-gee-lay.

http://www.achristmasstoryrun.com/
Got your pink bunny suit?
I was thinking more like this. Like something out of a BD dream.

https://bit.ly/2zx5c78
Nice.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7