Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

not much news in the news or updates on cigar deals today. I could use a dull and boring day anyhow.
But, but...we're jammin'!

Good morning Daves and Dull&BoringDean.  I see we had a Johnny drive by last night.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?

Morning Mr. Bean.  You staying put today?

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.

Good morning Daves and Dull&BoringDean.  I see we had a Johnny drive by last night.
good morning Mark. wish Johnny would come around more, I miss the old guy.

not much news in the news or updates on cigar deals today. I could use a dull and boring day anyhow.
But, but...we're jammin'!
I wouldn't know. I cut all ties with CI a few years ago.

not much news in the news or updates on cigar deals today. I could use a dull and boring day anyhow.
But, but...we're jammin'!
I wouldn't know. I cut all ties with CI a few years ago.
As much as I've seen so far, you're not missing anything. Lol

Good morning Daves and Dull&BoringDean.  I see we had a Johnny drive by last night.
Johnny AND Oy! It was almost like the olden days.

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

Morning Mr. Bean.  You staying put today?
Looks that way.

not much news in the news or updates on cigar deals today. I could use a dull and boring day anyhow.
But, but...we're jammin'!
I wouldn't know. I cut all ties with CI a few years ago.
As much as I've seen so far, you're not missing anything. Lol
Indeed.  Mostly same sticks, same meh pricing.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
You have the mistletoe in place?  Could get interesting.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
You have the mistletoe in place?  Could get interesting.
probably doubt I'll need it. last year we had a good time, except one couple that nded up being useless negative lumps. they're off the list.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
You have the mistletoe in place?  Could get interesting.
probably doubt I'll need it. last year we had a good time, except one couple that nded up being useless negative lumps. they're off the list.
I was referring to the two decorating ladies.  You know, make sure your ornaments are properly handled.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
You have the mistletoe in place?  Could get interesting.
probably doubt I'll need it. last year we had a good time, except one couple that nded up being useless negative lumps. they're off the list.
I was referring to the two decorating ladies.  You know, make sure your ornaments are properly handled.
oh. still don't think I'll need mistletoe.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6