Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
couples.
So you have a Christmas party of your harem and a couple of gay guys?
just two from the 'harem', the lady and Water Department, and yes, a pair of gay guys.
Redhead still on her European tour?
she kind of fell off the face of the earth. building permit for that gazebo is taped to her front door but no work has been done.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
Does it matter? #FREELOVE
There are no rules at a Dean Xmas Key Party™.
no keys.
Speaking of keys, did you ever notice in the Jim Carry Grinch "childrens" movie where at a Who party there is a fishbowl where people are dropping in their keys?
Never saw it, but that's a fascinating bit of trivia.
Me neither.  Just googled it and watched the clip.  The bowl of keys is prominently featured along with associated debauched behavior.  https://youtu.be/y8MWkDexzRQ

[...]

Outstanding.

Thursday offerings from SBC:

Thursday Special!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on the three categories below!

 Adventura
 Campesino
 Espinosa

 CODE: THURSDAY = 21% + 5% reward points on categories above!

El Rico Habano torp and more coffee.
prepping thick cut stuffed pork chop, baked potatoe, and beets for early dinner.

Thursday offerings from SBC:

Thursday Special!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on the three categories below!

 Adventura
 Campesino
 Espinosa

 CODE: THURSDAY = 21% + 5% reward points on categories above!
I like the Campesino, not a bad discount.

How did you do on the links yesterday?

Thursday offerings from SBC:

Thursday Special!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on the three categories below!

 Adventura
 Campesino
 Espinosa

 CODE: THURSDAY = 21% + 5% reward points on categories above!
I like the Campesino, not a bad discount.
Never had one.  Any one in particular you recommend?

How did you do on the links yesterday?
other than a 10 on the par 5 thirteenth hole and 8 on the par 4 fourteenth I played well.

Thursday offerings from SBC:

Thursday Special!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on the three categories below!

 Adventura
 Campesino
 Espinosa

 CODE: THURSDAY = 21% + 5% reward points on categories above!
I like the Campesino, not a bad discount.
Never had one.  Any one in particular you recommend?
I have one left from a sampler and just ordered fiver's of Robusto & Corona Primera.

Thursday offerings from SBC:

Thursday Special!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on the three categories below!

 Adventura
 Campesino
 Espinosa

 CODE: THURSDAY = 21% + 5% reward points on categories above!
I like the Campesino, not a bad discount.
Never had one.  Any one in particular you recommend?
One line which surprisingly hasn't done it for me so far is the All Out King's.  I've smoked a handful from that sampler and have not been wowed.

Thursday offerings from SBC:

Thursday Special!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on the three categories below!

 Adventura
 Campesino
 Espinosa

 CODE: THURSDAY = 21% + 5% reward points on categories above!
I like the Campesino, not a bad discount.
Never had one.  Any one in particular you recommend?
One line which surprisingly hasn't done it for me so far is the All Out King's.  I've smoked a handful from that sampler and have not been wowed.
With the exception of the collaboration with MB and AJF, I have not been impressed with Caldwell cigars I've had.  Pricy, lot of hype, seemingly right credentials, but eh.

Cuban Honeys now jammin'. Oye.

Cuban Honeys now jammin'. Oye.
Double up on that order!!!

Cuban Honeys now jammin'. Oye.