Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
Does it matter? #FREELOVE

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
Does it matter? #FREELOVE
There are no rules at a Dean Xmas Key Party™.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
couples.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
Does it matter? #FREELOVE
There are no rules at a Dean Xmas Key Party™.
no keys.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
You have the mistletoe in place?  Could get interesting.
probably doubt I'll need it. last year we had a good time, except one couple that nded up being useless negative lumps. they're off the list.
I was referring to the two decorating ladies.  You know, make sure your ornaments are properly handled.
oh. still don't think I'll need mistletoe.
It's a festive thought, you could have just gone with it....

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
Does it matter? #FREELOVE
There are no rules at a Dean Xmas Key Party™.
no keys.
Speaking of keys, did you ever notice in the Jim Carry Grinch "childrens" movie where at a Who party there is a fishbowl where people are dropping in their keys?

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
couples.
So you have a Christmas party of your harem and a couple of gay guys?

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
You have the mistletoe in place?  Could get interesting.
probably doubt I'll need it. last year we had a good time, except one couple that nded up being useless negative lumps. they're off the list.
I was referring to the two decorating ladies.  You know, make sure your ornaments are properly handled.
oh. still don't think I'll need mistletoe.
It's a festive thought, you could have just gone with it....
if the decorators hang some I won't complain.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
couples.
So you have a Christmas party of your harem and a couple of gay guys?
just two from the 'harem', the lady and Water Department, and yes, a pair of gay guys.

[...]

Redhead still on her European tour?

[...]

No, but I will definitely be looking for it. That's hilarious.

Guess Dean is recovering from this golf outing...
….or the night before outing.....

I'm up. straightened kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, fed cat, made breakfast, and just lit a cigar.
Decorating all done?
I wish. got a couple of women coming over to clean and finish decorating. I'm hosting a Christmas party for about 20 friends on the 16th.
Any of them male?
Does it matter? #FREELOVE
There are no rules at a Dean Xmas Key Party™.
no keys.
Speaking of keys, did you ever notice in the Jim Carry Grinch "childrens" movie where at a Who party there is a fishbowl where people are dropping in their keys?
Never saw it, but that's a fascinating bit of trivia.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6