Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
thanks Scott. if I worried about everything people said about me I'd be one homicidal manic. oh wait, I already am.
#reallyrealnews

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
Well, Dean at least.... :-\

Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
a few years back the was cigar cologne for men in cigar shaped misters, wasn't very good.
That was the attached picture...

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.

Heading out for a face-to-face meeting. They are exceedingly rare these days.
People don't know how to behave in them anymore.....proper communication is in the dumper.
It's still alive with my contemporaries in my field but younger people have lost (or never possessed) the skill. Too many people are completely different behind their keyboards
Not us!  We're bad either way... :P

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.

Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
a few years back the was cigar cologne for men in cigar shaped misters, wasn't very good.
Although I do have some cologne that I like a lot that has a tobacco/cigar profile.

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
Well, Dean at least.... :-
Use it or lose it. Just sayin'.

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.

Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
a few years back the was cigar cologne for men in cigar shaped misters, wasn't very good.
Although I do have some cologne that I like a lot that has a tobacco/cigar profile.
Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille (sampled this but out of my price range)
Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club
Burberry London
Angel Pure Havane Cologne by Thierry Mugler
Tabarome By Creed For Men (also out of my price range)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7