Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.
Just getting home?  Out trimming some trees?

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Brick Top : Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.
I guess Wednesday is the new Tuesday... :o    ;)

good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.
Just getting home?  Out trimming some trees?
decking the halls.

[...]

yesterday was kind of mild.

[...]
Indeed, have some catching up to do now that ShiplapScott is here.

good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.
Just getting home?  Out trimming some trees?
deicking the halls.
Fixed it for you

Morning SouthBendBean.

Decided on that wager yet Bean?  Maybe a couple of options?

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7