CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: 11/28/2018  (Read 7618 times)

sfish

Re: 11/28/2018
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2018, 08:13:33 AM »

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
You had until midnight Oy:

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/herrera-esteli-norteno-boxes-under-30-through-midnight?trk_msg=UNQ2K0LELMU4HBJVEHOO6NKCDK&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=IUJGHTHDBR6DPJCEKEACSIBLJ0&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Norteno&utm_campaign=PPP3&utm_content=PPP2-181127md-03-60-001

sfish

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 08:14:46 AM »

It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2018, 08:17:40 AM »

It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)

sfish

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2018, 08:20:07 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2018, 08:24:53 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 08:29:41 AM »

good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.

sfish

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2018, 08:30:38 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2018, 08:32:22 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.

Threebean

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2018, 08:37:26 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2018, 08:38:36 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.
He clearly woke up on the wrong side of the shiplap this morning.

sfish

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2018, 08:39:50 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
Not installing a range hood is currently a great idea, we'll see over time if a vent is needed.

The amount of a screw up is always relevant

sfish

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2018, 08:42:22 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
He clearly woke up on the wrong side of the shiplap this morning.
Brick Top : You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.

sfish

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2018, 08:43:17 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
Brick Top : Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2018, 08:46:37 AM »

It had a time limit
Did you get the deal?
Free shipping!
Brick Top : Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.
I was wrong, everything seems normal here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7