Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
You had until midnight Oy:

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/herrera-esteli-norteno-boxes-under-30-through-midnight?trk_msg=UNQ2K0LELMU4HBJVEHOO6NKCDK&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=IUJGHTHDBR6DPJCEKEACSIBLJ0&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Norteno&utm_campaign=PPP3&utm_content=PPP2-181127md-03-60-001

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!

good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.
He clearly woke up on the wrong side of the shiplap this morning.

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.
Not installing a range hood is currently a great idea, we'll see over time if a vent is needed.

The amount of a screw up is always relevant

[...]
Brick Top : You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.

Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Brick Top : Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.

[...]
I was wrong, everything seems normal here.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7