Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.
You're building a history of being late so everyone is impressed when you're on time, right? ;)
has he EVER been on time?
GFY too. Been on-time and even early, on occasion.
Now lets not let facts get in the way of our narrative.
#FakeNews

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.
You're building a history of being late so everyone is impressed when you're on time, right? ;)
has he EVER been on time?
GFY too. Been on-time and even early, on occasion.
Now lets not let facts get in the way of our narrative.
Thought that was the surefire way to make things great again?

[...]

YOU'RE FIRED!

[...]

Gotta hazzuh early today, cause someone scheduled a 2 pm meeting that will run up to (and probably through) my end time. See you humps tomorrow!

Gotta hazzuh early today, cause someone scheduled a 2 pm meeting that will run up to (and probably through) my end time. See you humps tomorrow!
Adios, mofo.

banter stuck?

That is some pretty serious lull.

That is some pretty serious lull.