Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

good morning Scott.

Another important decision in protecting our universities...

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/college-cites-values-reason-blocking-chick-fil-dining-option/i7zIGpwxpRwUr1LsSQ9Q7K/
I guess students are no longer mature enough to decide for themselves where they want to eat, gay or straight.

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Let's not tell anyone I'm a leader, kay?

decorations almost complete. only three boxes and a bag left.

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.

decorations almost complete. only three boxes and a bag left.
Interesting choice of words for a cocksman.

decorations almost complete. only three boxes and a bag left.
Interesting choice of words for a cocksman.
not what you think.

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.
You're building a history of being late so everyone is impressed when you're on time, right? ;)

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.
You're building a history of being late so everyone is impressed when you're on time, right? ;)
has he EVER been on time?

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.
You're building a history of being late so everyone is impressed when you're on time, right? ;)
has he EVER been on time?
GFY too. Been on-time and even early, on occasion.

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.
You're building a history of being late so everyone is impressed when you're on time, right? ;)
We're impressed when he's just moderately late.

Morning Fishy!   :D
Morning David, looking forward to getting together
Me too.  John will be taking care of food and beverages, so no need to bring anything unless you have something different to try.  He stocks some other beer for company, but the only beer he drinks is Rolling Rock.
Looks like a plan is coming together.
Morning UberTony
I don't remember Tony doing any of the planning, do you?

Actually all he's done is try his best to disrupt plans (not that we would let him...)
Hey, GFY! My lack of planning is a plan on to itself.
You're building a history of being late so everyone is impressed when you're on time, right? ;)
has he EVER been on time?
GFY too. Been on-time and even early, on occasion.
Now lets not let facts get in the way of our narrative.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5