Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2014
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2014, 11:21:56 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
My wife enjoys telling me about her favorite show,  "Walker Texas Ranger."  It seems like it takes her an hour and a half to tell me about a one hour program.  Before she can finish, I always chime in with, "Walker turned into an Indian and Kung Foo'ed the bad guy, right...?"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2014
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2014, 11:33:02 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
Damn, that sounds just like my marriage.  I've always assumed it was normal.  Sort of like Frank and Marie Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2014
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2014, 11:36:59 AM »

I have a 3 year old birthday party to go to at noon.  So, I need to start getting ready wrapping presents and such.  Later guys...!  Actually, it seems like I'm the only one on here now, so good bye me..!
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2014, 11:42:31 AM »

I have a 3 year old birthday party to go to at noon.  So, I need to start getting ready wrapping presents and such.  Later guys...!  Actually, it seems like I'm the only one on here now, so good bye me..!
see ya,  BD
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2014, 12:02:45 PM »

better head out and buy some much needed groceries and supplies before the park deadbeats come around and ask for a road trip.

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2014, 12:46:46 PM »

Scrambled eggs and bacon... Not too shabby.  Now I wonder if they'll notice me gone for a couple of hours while I go smoke?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/26/2014
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2014, 03:01:44 PM »

Looks like Tony broke it again.

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2014, 04:12:19 PM »

Pretty dead that is for sure

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2014, 08:18:06 PM »

Damn!!!

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2014, 08:18:26 PM »

I done it good, this time.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2014, 11:53:16 PM »

14 hours on 1 page,  Sheesh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]