Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Flight was on time so having a beer and a burger.  Guy sitting next to me has been on the phone talking about his mother dying this morning.  He's drinking beer and downing raw oysters, so can't be too broken up about it.
Burger finally came 40 minutes into it, and it was cold and without the fries. WTF? Manager compted the while tab, but sheesh!  Not a good sign.
You should have had SCDave run you up some grub.

Flight was on time so having a beer and a burger.  Guy sitting next to me has been on the phone talking about his mother dying this morning.  He's drinking beer and downing raw oysters, so can't be too broken up about it.
Burger finally came 40 minutes into it, and it was cold and without the fries. WTF? Manager compted the while tab, but sheesh!  Not a good sign.
You should have had SCDave run you up some grub.
Better yet, walk out, rent a car, and drive down there.  I'm up for helping him watch tug boats go by.

Flight was on time so having a beer and a burger.  Guy sitting next to me has been on the phone talking about his mother dying this morning.  He's drinking beer and downing raw oysters, so can't be too broken up about it.
Burger finally came 40 minutes into it, and it was cold and without the fries. WTF? Manager compted the while tab, but sheesh!  Not a good sign.
You should have had SCDave run you up some grub.
Better yet, walk out, rent a car, and drive down there.  I'm up for helping him watch tug boats go by.
So what's your status?

Edit: My wife picked up her mom and aunt from Newark a couple of hours ago. They actually landed early.

Flight was on time so having a beer and a burger.  Guy sitting next to me has been on the phone talking about his mother dying this morning.  He's drinking beer and downing raw oysters, so can't be too broken up about it.
Burger finally came 40 minutes into it, and it was cold and without the fries. WTF? Manager compted the while tab, but sheesh!  Not a good sign.
You should have had SCDave run you up some grub.
Better yet, walk out, rent a car, and drive down there.  I'm up for helping him watch tug boats go by.
So what's your status?

Edit: My wife picked up her mom and aunt from Newark a couple of hours ago. They actually landed early.
Made it about on time.  We didn't sit on the taxi way in Charlotte as long as the captain said.  Hoping the bad weather holds off long enough for me to get out of here tomorrow afternoon on time as well.

Flight was on time so having a beer and a burger.  Guy sitting next to me has been on the phone talking about his mother dying this morning.  He's drinking beer and downing raw oysters, so can't be too broken up about it.
Burger finally came 40 minutes into it, and it was cold and without the fries. WTF? Manager compted the while tab, but sheesh!  Not a good sign.
You should have had SCDave run you up some grub.
SCDave's been MIA here of late.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]