Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Jueves 8 de noviembre de 2018
La vida tiene que ver con contratiempos. Una vida vivida sin decepción es una vida vivida en un capullo. La gente se ha recuperado de reveses mucho peores.
You're not part of that caravan, are you? I think I'm supposed to be afraid of the caravan.
Being treated as an invasion! I love it
How goes it, Scott? Long time.
All good Tony, up to my ass in alligators
Double circle that herf date!
I'm good for the herf date, looking forward to it after this kitchen. Are you going to need a ride?  ;D

Jueves 8 de noviembre de 2018
La vida tiene que ver con contratiempos. Una vida vivida sin decepción es una vida vivida en un capullo. La gente se ha recuperado de reveses mucho peores.
You're not part of that caravan, are you? I think I'm supposed to be afraid of the caravan.
Being treated as an invasion! I love it
How goes it, Scott? Long time.
All good Tony, up to my ass in alligators
Double circle that herf date!
I'm good for the herf date, looking forward to it after this kitchen. Are you going to need a ride?  ;D
I'll give you a ride smart ass.

Jueves 8 de noviembre de 2018
La vida tiene que ver con contratiempos. Una vida vivida sin decepción es una vida vivida en un capullo. La gente se ha recuperado de reveses mucho peores.
You're not part of that caravan, are you? I think I'm supposed to be afraid of the caravan.
Being treated as an invasion! I love it
How goes it, Scott? Long time.
All good Tony, up to my ass in alligators
Double circle that herf date!
I'm good for the herf date, looking forward to it after this kitchen. Are you going to need a ride?  ;D
Good, you can help design my new kitchen.

https://www.yborcitycigarfestival.com
Nice!  You going I assume?  Maybe find a lady that enjoys cigars to add to the rotation.
I will be there, shopping.
For an addition to the harem? Not sure I approve of that.
I'm not into long distance relationships.
Jacksonville?
that's monthly and she's seldom available.

Back from running around with a CCA and coffee in the man cave. First cigar this week.

roofer had to quit due to sand gnats chewing him up, that time of day. he tore a hog in the ass and only has the back to finish, all straight runs, no more valleys to fuck with.

roofer had to quit due to sand gnats chewing him up, that time of day. he tore a hog in the ass and only has the back to finish, all straight runs, no more valleys to fuck with.
Saving the valleys for you.

Evening, muchachos. Anybody here?

Evening, muchachos. Anybody here?
Hola, Raz. How goes it?