Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.

Good morning Daves, Dean, and HappiestPlaceTony.  Another overcast and foggy day with rain coming this evening and tomorrow.

Some Walt Disney Quotes for Tony today:

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. - Walt Disney

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney
What's with all the damn Jews? - Walt Disney
Please tell me that last one is not real.
Well, he was pretty anti-semitic, so I'm sure he said something similar at one time or another.
#fakenews

Good morning Daves, Dean, and HappiestPlaceTony.  Another overcast and foggy day with rain coming this evening and tomorrow.
good morning Mark. a bit foggy here, and we REALLY need some rain.

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.
Ok, but you're in charge of your own fast passes.

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.
are you referring that we are 'older folks'?

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.
Ok, but you're in charge of your own fast passes.
no way I'll get near Disney or Epcot ever again.

going over the Florida election results and I see my vote didn't count. 😡

going over the Florida election results and I see my vote didn't count. 😡
I feel the same way about most of our results. Well, it counted, just not as much as the other side. D'oh!

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.
Ok, but you're in charge of your own fast passes.
no way I'll get near Disney or Epcot ever again.
Disney is great for the kids, but I think Epcot is better for the parents. Can't argue with trying to eat your way around the lake.

Just escape over to Epcot.  You can eat and drink your way around the World Showcase with the Food and Wine Festival just wrapping up.
That's today's plan.
That'll loosen up your attitude in no time.
Saw a bunch of guys wearing shirts that said, Most Expensive Day Ever!
Probably spent $40 for those T shirts...
What's another $40. I left the house thinking I had enough non-expiring park hopper passes for the whole family. My wife informs me on the way to the airport that we don't have tickets for the youngest 3... Then I had to buy passes for the golden girls... Long story short, $2500 later...

going over the Florida election results and I see my vote didn't count.
I feel the same way about most of our results. Well, it counted, just not as much as the other side. D'oh!
Yeah, WTF Ohio?!?

Good morning Daves, Dean, and HappiestPlaceTony.  Another overcast and foggy day with rain coming this evening and tomorrow.
good morning Mark. a bit foggy here, and we REALLY need some rain.
Why not wait until your roof is done... ???

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.
Ok, but you're in charge of your own fast passes.
no way I'll get near Disney or Epcot ever again.
My aren't we getting closed minded in our advancing years....

going over the Florida election results and I see my vote didn't count.
I feel the same way about most of our results. Well, it counted, just not as much as the other side. D'oh!
Yeah, WTF Ohio?!?
At least we got the senate race right. But the drug control issue, the school levies, the governor, mostly screw ups. Though, a bit odd that we elected a Demoractic senator and a Republican governor. First time that's happened for us in decades, apparently.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9