going over the Florida election results and I see my vote didn't count.
I feel the same way about most of our results. Well, it counted, just not as much as the other side. D'oh!
Yeah, WTF Ohio?!?
At least we got the senate race right. But the drug control issue, the school levies, the governor, mostly screw ups. Though, a bit odd that we elected a Demoractic senator and a Republican governor. First time that's happened for us in decades, apparently.
Most pollsters seem to indicate that Ohio is a microcosm  of the country, so it would make sense that you're bipolar and screwy.
Whats a Demoractic senator?
a Republican wannabe.
An erratic Dem?  No, that's just redundant.

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.
Ok, but you're in charge of your own fast passes.
no way I'll get near Disney or Epcot ever again.
My aren't we getting closed minded in our advancing years....
been there 3 times. 2 too many. not for old people.
Back in the day we enjoyed Universal Studios more than Disney World.  Still expensive but more ride focused, less kiddie stuff.  And sorry, but Epcot is BS.
The wife and kids want to go to Harry Potter world something fierce. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to take them down there one day.

[...]

My sisters are BIG fans of that place, have been more than once.  I guess if you're a fan you haven't lived until you've experienced it.

Just escape over to Epcot.  You can eat and drink your way around the World Showcase with the Food and Wine Festival just wrapping up.
That's today's plan.
That'll loosen up your attitude in no time.
Saw a bunch of guys wearing shirts that said, Most Expensive Day Ever!
Probably spent $40 for those T shirts...
What's another $40. I left the house thinking I had enough non-expiring park hopper passes for the whole family. My wife informs me on the way to the airport that we don't have tickets for the youngest 3... Then I had to buy passes for the golden girls... Long story short, $2500 later...
Who's carrying the deadbeats now?  Step 1:  Plan vacation  Step 2:  Find some sucker to stick with the vacation bill.
#MakeEmHappyBeforeTheyFinalizeTheirWills

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave. it's Golf Day! just hope I stop hurting in time to tee off. and Tony cancelled on me in lieu of driving himself crazy.
he'll have to go back to work to rest up.
No shit. I can't wait for Monday.

Edit: It's like I'm living a horrible Golden Girls episode.
Only 9 more days until I get to join in the fun. Though, at least I won't have any older folk to cart around, so that helps.
Dean and I can show up if you feel you need that.
Ok, but you're in charge of your own fast passes.
no way I'll get near Disney or Epcot ever again.
My aren't we getting closed minded in our advancing years....
been there 3 times. 2 too many. not for old people.
Back in the day we enjoyed Universal Studios more than Disney World.  Still expensive but more ride focused, less kiddie stuff.  And sorry, but Epcot is BS.
never liked the idea of standing in line for hours to go 5 feet.

Just escape over to Epcot.  You can eat and drink your way around the World Showcase with the Food and Wine Festival just wrapping up.
That's today's plan.
That'll loosen up your attitude in no time.
Saw a bunch of guys wearing shirts that said, Most Expensive Day Ever!
Probably spent $40 for those T shirts...
What's another $40. I left the house thinking I had enough non-expiring park hopper passes for the whole family. My wife informs me on the way to the airport that we don't have tickets for the youngest 3... Then I had to buy passes for the golden girls... Long story short, $2500 later...
Who's carrying the deadbeats now?  Step 1:  Plan vacation  Step 2:  Find some sucker to stick with the vacation bill.
#MakeEmHappyBeforeTheyFinalizeTheirWills
or 'he's got plenty of money and doesn't need ours'.

[...]

Yeah, this is what the wife tells me. Lol

SBC offer for today:

DE Special!

Today enjoy two specials on the Drew Estate category!

 CODE: DE = 16% off plus 5% reward points

 or

 CODE: DE119 = 26% off plus 5% reward points on orders $119+

Please log in and apply code before checking out.

Can't wait for raz to check in this morning.  :o
"Washington state voters approved an initiative creating some of the strictest gun-control regulations in the country, including enhanced background checks, an increase in the minimum age to buy a semiautomatic rifle to 21, and requirements that gun owners keep their firearms locked at home."

[...]

With a bit of planning, there are ways around that.  In fact, you would be great at one of the easiest "tricks".....getting there when the park opens.  Usually have a good two hours to ride what you want without wait.  Then the slugs start trickling in around 11.   Then you can use your fast passes.

Just escape over to Epcot.  You can eat and drink your way around the World Showcase with the Food and Wine Festival just wrapping up.
That's today's plan.
That'll loosen up your attitude in no time.
Saw a bunch of guys wearing shirts that said, Most Expensive Day Ever!
Probably spent $40 for those T shirts...
What's another $40. I left the house thinking I had enough non-expiring park hopper passes for the whole family. My wife informs me on the way to the airport that we don't have tickets for the youngest 3... Then I had to buy passes for the golden girls... Long story short, $2500 later...
Who's carrying the deadbeats now?  Step 1:  Plan vacation  Step 2:  Find some sucker to stick with the vacation bill.
#MakeEmHappyBeforeTheyFinalizeTheirWills
or 'he's got plenty of money and doesn't need ours'.
That's what I was thinking.  If they don't think about paying their way when they're alive, what makes him think they will share after they pass?

[...]
That's like hoping that your kids will take care of you in your latter years... :-X