CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 11/7/2018  (Read 7971 times)

Threebean

Re: 11/7/2018
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2018, 01:14:33 PM »

No Flip or Raz today?  Sheesh
Flip is still deciding what's for lunch, and Raz is on-line looking for a job in Not-Washington.
He could try Minnesota, they just elected not one but two Muslim women to Congress. Or Colorado, who elected the first openly gay governor in history.
I don't think he or anyone here gives two hoots about that the stuff or dividing people into subcategories or hyphenations.  That's a tactic used for political gain, though the people that fall for it are just ignorant, right or left.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2018, 01:19:44 PM »

Flip is still deciding what's for lunch, and Raz is on-line looking for a job in Not-Washington.
Sounds reasonable.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2018, 01:19:45 PM »

He could try Minnesota, they just elected not one but two Muslim women to Congress. Or Colorado, who elected the first openly gay governor in history.
I don't think he or anyone here gives two hoots about that the stuff or dividing people into subcategories or hyphenations.  That's a tactic used for political gain, though the people that fall for it are just ignorant, right or left.
I agree with you on the last part, but based on the posts I've seen here, I'd wildly disagree with you on the first part.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2018, 01:20:32 PM »

Sounds reasonable too!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2018, 01:21:05 PM »

Off for annual checkup, later.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2018, 01:21:25 PM »

Page 8 already, good job!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2018, 01:25:42 PM »

At least the stock market liked the midterms. Our stock is up over 5% today, and the Dow is up 382 right now.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2018, 01:26:12 PM »

Sounds reasonable too!
Most things about politics sound reasonable, until you actually see them in action. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2018, 01:26:39 PM »

And without a picture of Tony "enjoying" the happiest place on Earth, either!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2018, 01:30:15 PM »

At least the stock market liked the midterms. Our stock is up over 5% today, and the Dow is up 382 right now.
Guess they figure government is fully neutralize and they will get NOTHING done for the next two years.  Win-win!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2018, 01:30:42 PM »

He owes me one with a Dole Whip!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2018, 01:36:15 PM »

He owes me one with a Dole Whip!
I've never had one of those myself. Might have to try one this time around.

Threebean

« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2018, 02:09:51 PM »

Guess they figure government is fully neutralize and they will get NOTHING done for the next two years.  Win-win!
Indeed.

Threebean

« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2018, 02:12:10 PM »

I agree with you on the last part, but based on the posts I've seen here, I'd wildly disagree with you on the first part.
Oh yeah, we'll you're just a married-straight-white-suburban-male, so what do you know?!?!? ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2018, 02:16:34 PM »

Oh yeah, we'll you're just a married-straight-white-suburban-male, so what do you know?!?!? ;)
CNS
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9