Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Election Day Freebies: Food deals and discount rides
Lila Gross·2 hours ago
While it is your right to vote, freedom tastes even better when it comes with freebies!

Lucky for you, Election Day has tons of deals up for grabs today.

Here are some of the places offering deals this Tuesday, November 6 for Election Day.

FOOD

Shake Shack: Proudly show your "I Voted" sticker and score free fries.

Blaze Pizza: Get free delivery for any order placed on the Blaze Pizza app.

Corner Bakery Cafe: Receive a free brewed or cold brewed coffee with any purchase and "I Voted" sticker.

Jersey Mike's Subs: Tuesday is the last day to get $2 off any regular sub as part of the chain's National Sandwich Day deal.

Krispy Kreme: Reward members can get two dozen doughnuts for $13 with an email coupon Tuesday and Wednesday.

Miller's Ale House: Say you voted Tuesday and your first beer is $1 at participating locations.

Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Get a free cookie with entree purchase.

RIDES

Uber: Get $10 off a single ride to get to your polling place. Use promo code: vote2018.

Lyft: Depends on your area, but you could get 50 percent off or up to $5 off a ride in an underserved community.

Zipcar: Take a Zipcar on election night between 6 to 10 p.m. Tuesday and get $20 off a future trip.

EXTRAS

YMCA: Parents, if you need child care to allow you time to vote, some YMCA locations are offering free child care. Call your closest location to inquire.

Salutations from SBC:

Sampler Sale!
Start now until midnight enjoy 20% off both the Cigar Noise & Sampler categories!

CODE: SAMPLERS = 20% off plus 5% reward points on Cigar Noise & Sampler Categories!

Please log in and apply code before checking out.

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
If you add shouting down and assaulting people who disagree with you, then it's the same thing.

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
If you add shouting down and assaulting people who disagree with you, then it's the same thing.
Na....just too lazy.  Don't have the time or energy for that shit.... 8)   :P

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
If you add shouting down and assaulting people who disagree with you, then it's the same thing.
Na....just too lazy.  Don't have the time or energy for that shit.... 8)   :P
....besides, nobody ever disagrees with me.... ???

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
And Christmas holiday gift ideas for LTG.
https://www.cigarpage.com/we-the-people-t-shirt-steel-blue.html
Can I be like the idiots with the Nike gear, who spent their money on it, then burned it?
Well I spend a lot of money on cigars and just burn them, so I guess it's the same thing.
True enough. People should start smoking their Nike clothes and at least get something out of them besides ash.

15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.

15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.
Double dipping on commissions, eh?  Nice.

15% off at Cigar Federation using Vote15.
Double dipping on commissions, eh?  Nice.
Just don't tell Atlantic.

Afternoon boys, I'll attempt to share some kitchen reno photos, getting there

More:

That's it

That's it
So was the low wall already there separating the kitchen and dining room, or did you just put that in for the breakfast bar?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8