Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Good morning Daves, Dean, and AllMousedOutTony.  Thick fog here again this morning.
I spend most mornings in a thick fog... ;)   :-\

roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...

roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...
I don't much care.
I think he's doing it in sections.

roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...
I don't much care.
I think he's doing it in sections.
Yea, but there is always that transition space.

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
It was only $5.75.

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
It was only $5.75.
A steal!

roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Hope he brought some blue tarps...
I don't much care.
I think he's doing it in sections.
Yea, but there is always that transition space.
he says he'll paper everything that's stripped.

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
It was only $5.75.
plus admission.

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.

Scorcher going on, too.  In case you were wondering. https://www.cigarpage.com/
saw that. got about $300 worth of cigars being delivered today so my cigar fund is zero until December.
Also, they're a lot like the jams, in that I don't usually see many actual deals.
agreed
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8