Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: 11/6/2018  (Read 397 times)

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 11/6/2018

Good morning Daves, Dean, and AllMousedOutTony.  Thick fog here again this morning.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/6/2018

Good morning Daves, Dean, and AllMousedOutTony.  Thick fog here again this morning.
Good morning Dean, Dave, LTG, and GetTheFogOutOfHereMark.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/6/2018

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 11/6/2018

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
Just keep repeating that, and you'll be fine. And buy another $10 ice cream pop.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 11/6/2018

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
If you say it enough, it has be be true. Like a violent migrant invading force.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
[...]

good morning Mark.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I love older women.
Re: 11/6/2018

roofers are here. started yesterday while I was in JAX. pulling skylight and stripping roof today.
one man roofing crew. his partner is in California. explains why not much got done yesterday and why not much will probably get done today.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 11/6/2018

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
I hear ya, brother. I'm hurting after only one day in the parks. I've done this countless times but I've never gotten myself this exhausted. Tomorrow should be interesting too. Three octogenarians and 11 of us in total.
Sounds like you'll need 4 wheelchairs by the time it's over.
We actually do have 4 wheelchairs because my wife's cousin is already in one and we rented three for the old ladies. Actually misspoke earlier. The eldest is 90 which is why we're here in the first place.

It's the happiest place on earth.
If you say it enough, it has be be true. Like a violent migrant invading force.
I'll be getting my sticker after work. The wife voted by mail, so she's already got hers.