Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

dwgbryant

« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2014, 03:27:42 PM »

well, going down to the clubhouse and see what's on television.

« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2014, 03:49:57 PM »

Well went for a fancy hamburger and brews then warden wanted to go to Whole Foods, never my idea of a grocery store but WTF.  Well holy chit had to take a pee and restrooms were upstairs,  another holy chit they got a bar up there in the damn hippie grocery store.  Nice, texted the warden and told her to keep shopping and just let me know when she finished!  Had some real nice craft beers too, if only you could fire up a cigar!

« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2014, 04:25:31 PM »

Well went for a fancy hamburger and brews then warden wanted to go to Whole Foods, never my idea of a grocery store but WTF.  Well holy chit had to take a pee and restrooms were upstairs,  another holy chit they got a bar up there in the damn hippie grocery store.  Nice, texted the warden and told her to keep shopping and just let me know when she finished!  Had some real nice craft beers too, if only you could fire up a cigar!
I don't usually shop there but the few times I've been in one, it was pleasant.  I noticed a decent variety of craft beers too about a week ago when the Mrs sent me in to buy something.

« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2014, 04:35:56 PM »

Well went for a fancy hamburger and brews then warden wanted to go to Whole Foods, never my idea of a grocery store but WTF.  Well holy chit had to take a pee and restrooms were upstairs,  another holy chit they got a bar up there in the damn hippie grocery store.  Nice, texted the warden and told her to keep shopping and just let me know when she finished!  Had some real nice craft beers too, if only you could fire up a cigar!
I don't usually shop there but the few times I've been in one, it was pleasant.  Also, I noticed a decent variety of craft beers too about a week ago when the Mrs sent me in to buy something.
This is their world headquarters and home of their flagship store which is downtown.  It has a walk-in cooler foe beer shopping but one near my house is new and a normal store but only one besides flagship with a bar they said.  They have very nice produce but very expensive too.

« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2014, 04:42:58 PM »

[...]
Oh yeah you can get you a draft in the bar and take it with you as you shop, now that is nice!

« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2014, 04:52:50 PM »

Time to select a smoke and move outside at halftime of the game I am watching.

« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2014, 05:11:55 PM »

[...]
I don't shop there every week because it is expensive.  But the quality of their stuff is superior too.  I've also found that they have some stuff that I can't find elsewhere.  I've been going to Trader Joe's more recently too.  Do they have those near you?

« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2014, 05:17:59 PM »

[...]
Actually they just recently opened a Trader Joes here.  My son lives by himself at school and he likes to pick up dinners at Trader Joes sometimes.  He says they are real good.

« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2014, 05:18:55 PM »

LP Undercrown lit with Octoberfest to sip.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2014, 05:20:13 PM »

Congratulations on 4000 memorable postings,  Texas Dave!
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2014, 05:21:03 PM »

Congratulations on 4000 memorable postings,  Texas Dave!
Indeed...Congrats Red.

« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2014, 05:25:04 PM »

Actually I did not even notice it till you posted that

« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2014, 05:38:48 PM »

Congratulations on 4000 memorable postings,  Texas Dave!
Indeed...Congrats Red.
Just postwhorin' your ass off there Dave.

« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2014, 05:45:25 PM »

Congratulations on 4000 memorable postings,  Texas Dave!
Indeed...Congrats Red.
Just postwhorin' your ass off there Dave.
Guess I need to get a life!   Hi CB
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2014, 09:39:04 PM »

Evening gents. Been a couple weeks since I stopped by. Life has kept me busy. Working on a well aged V and sipping some bourbon this evening. Picked up a new toy. Upgraded my coffee roaster and have a 1 pound gas fired sample roaster now. Very cool and fun to work with.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]