Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
(although not the same elevation/façade as in the picture)
Very nice. A unique layout in that one, with the garage facing opposite the front. I like it.
They are almost all a "shotgun type design.  Garages open to an alley, so no one actually pulls out on to the street as you can see on the attached.  Looking to build on lot 277.

https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/lots.pdf
needs a gazebo.
And some crown molding.  Will meet you there, Dean.

[...]

sounds like a plan Mark. Dave better have alot of cigars, whiskey, and coffee on hand.

[...]

And a neighbor lady immodest daughter as a distraction.

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — The Wise Man Maduro Lancero (Box of 10, $151.95)
Cigars.com — Free La Aurora Five-Pack With Purchase
Corona Cigar Co. — Warped Special Six Sampler (Sampler of Six, $73.50)
Famous Smoke Shop — Las Calaveras Edición Limitada 2017 LC52 (Box of 24 + Five-Pack, $211.95)
JR Cigar — Montecristo Nicaragua No.2 (Box of 20, $228.60)
Lighter USA — Ronson Jetlite Select ($16.95)
Serious Cigars — Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Churchill (Box of 25, $159.35)
Thompson Cigar — NUb Maduro 460 (Box of 12, $49.95)

[...]

yes! I saw water close by for skinny dipping.

calling it a night. been a looooong 3 days.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]