Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
(although not the same elevation/façade as in the picture)
Very nice. A unique layout in that one, with the garage facing opposite the front. I like it.
They are almost all a "shotgun type design.  Garages open to an alley, so no one actually pulls out on to the street as you can see on the attached.  Looking to build on lot 277.

https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/lots.pdf
Have a great steak house (with a decent bar) walking distance in the town center, beer and wine at a pizza place across the street.  Have an Inn at the town center as well, so if you all come visit at once, I can put you up comfortably.

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Where have you been lurking furface?

[...]
Plenty of front porch to sit in the rockers and smoke.  And a spare bedroom.  The White Whale Inn might live on after all.
Exactly the plan!  Also plan on modifying the side porch into a sunroom, so always a comfortable smoking area to be had.  40 min. from GSP airport, under 2 hours from Charlotte or Atlanta.
But the most important question, how far from Dabo stadium?
Three miles.

[...]
Also bumping out garage side by 8' for additional storage.  Bumping garage length by 8' to give sufficient clearance for beer fridge and other important amenities.

The Fish cometh, the Fish goeth away...

Fishy lull...

Before we hazzuh...

Looking good Tony.  Need to put a little ice cream on them bones.  You're wasting away to nothing!

Before we hazzuh...

Looking good Tony.  Need to put a little ice cream on them bones.  You're wasting away to nothing!
Have a Dole Whip for me, will ya?

The Fish cometh, the Fish goeth away...
Indeed. And we didn't even hear how his renovation project was going.

[...]

Looks like a good choice, with some update, of course.

Sheesh, had a nice little gathering there for about 15 minutes, then poof!

Little Boondocks Saints action going.  Been giving Cigar Fed. Special offerings a bit of a go.

Little Boondocks Saints action going.  Been giving Cigar Fed. Special offerings a bit of a go.
I see palms in the background.  Guess you're not back in Boston.

good evening. I just made it home. very productive day. alot like work.

[...]

needs a gazebo.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6