Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Have you notified the airlines that you're hangin' up the spurs?

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
(although not the same elevation/façade as in the picture)

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Well, we got one Dec. 5-7.  You got your schedule yet to know what would work?

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
(although not the same elevation/façade as in the picture)
Very nice. A unique layout in that one, with the garage facing opposite the front. I like it.

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Have you notified the airlines that you're hangin' up the spurs?
If we see some airline bankruptcies in the next 12 months, I think we know what we can pin it on.

[...]
Plenty of front porch to sit in the rockers and smoke.  And a spare bedroom.  The White Whale Inn might live on after all.

Before we hazzuh...

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
WTF? We'd better schedule a couple herfs before then
Have you notified the airlines that you're hangin' up the spurs?
Not quite.  Plan on continuing doing some consulting, so not quite retiring from the Friendly Skies.  Besides, from the start, construction probably won't be done until early next fall, so I'll be around a while.

[...]
I also love that they have a Summerville model, even if it's a different spelling. Very apropos.

Before we hazzuh...

Nice! Only 11 days until that's me!

[...]
Exactly the plan!  Also plan on modifying the side porch into a sunroom, so always a comfortable smoking area to be had.  40 min. from GSP airport, under 2 hours from Charlotte or Atlanta.

[...]
But the most important question, how far from Dabo stadium?

Hazzuh!

[...]
They are almost all a "shotgun type design.  Garages open to an alley, so no one actually pulls out on to the street as you can see on the attached.  Looking to build on lot 277.

https://www.patricksquare.com/documents/lots.pdf
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6