Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.

Haven't seen CarolinaDave around lately, but there is a lancero GoTF exclusive for World Class Cigars in Houston.

https://halfwheel.com/guardian-of-the-farm-guapo-h-town-heading-to-stogies/284179
That same post has another H-Town lancero close to banterland hearts.
https://halfwheel.com/laranja-h-town-heading-to-stogies-world-class-cigars-next-month/122218
Yea, saw that too.  Wanted to save some Halfwheel posts for Dean.
I'm happy with my Caixa, Toro and Corona Gorda.  Don't know how exclusive the Laranja Lancero is as it is available at Atlantic.
I was busy driving, so thank you.

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?
Gonna call today. Just won't stop hurting, and the pain moves around.

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?
Gonna call today. Just won't stop hurting, and the pain moves around.
Maybe a screw loose....literally......

Morning, muchachos.
Look what the cat drug in.  Morning RevRaz.
Yeah, feeling like something the cat coughed up.
That good a weekend?
No.  Worried I've fucked up the scaffolding in the busted leg.
Heading to the Doc for some pictures?
Gonna call today. Just won't stop hurting, and the pain moves around.
Maybe a screw loose....literally......
That's what I'm thinking.

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.

Looking like I may be joining the new house construction fun before long.  Don't have a warden to "help" with the decisions, so will probably go a bit smoother than other recent moves.
Nice! Is this you downsizing?
Downsizing and becoming SCDaveII
Just what we need.
So do you have a retirement date in sight then?
Earliest is March '19.  May need to wait a little later now due to loan financing....
Well, that's practically around the corner. You can wait a little longer. ;)
Even though it would be a bridge loan, always better to show you're gainfully employed when requesting.
No question. Where are you looking, or have you already picked a community out?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6