Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
11/2/2018
« on: November 02, 2018, 12:05:58 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning gents...!  You'd think I'd know better than to eat hot wings before going to bed last night, so it's late night posting with Alka-Seltzer..   :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I lucked out twice this week, and had some great weather for having a cigar....  Even thou I like my sweet and crazy cigars, I do enjoy a Diesel Holy Cocktail.  I had it with some Knob Creek Rye, so that relaxed me for around an hour..!   :o   The 2nd day I had a sweet and crazy MoonTrance...  Yelp, I like those too....   :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Halloween didn't go over two well this year.  We didn't have any kids this year, so we turned our lights out early this year.  Our neighbor said she had a car stop by with 6 kids, so I guess we didn't miss much...  God, what ever happened to the good'ol days with kids coming home with pillow cases full of candy..?  I don't mind getting old so much, but I do find it hard putting up with all of the social changes...!  Such as, you can't smoke when you are in a bar.  If my father was still alive, he would think I was lying to him if I told him that...  ugh..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Now all I have left to talk about is my parakeet Petey No. 03.  I've turned into one of those old cat women that can only talk about their cats... sheez   The parakeet has started dive bombing me lately.  He flies as fast has he can, and bounces off the top of my head as he passes.  Sort of like a Mocking Bird.  I know he's doing it on purpose, because he's flying way to fast to attempt landing on my head.  I thought a bird was one step above having a pet fish.  And they would just sit in their cage and eat bird seed...  The other day the bird landed on top of my computer screen, and started screeching at me.  After a few minutes I decided that the loud screeching was to get my attention.  So I looked at him as if, "ok, you've got my attention..!"  Then he peeps at me.  I go back to paying attention to the computer and he starts screeching again.  Ok, what the hell do you want..?  And, he peeps at me again.  So, I peep back and him.  Then every time I peep, he peeps.  This goes on for a few minutes, and I tell my wife, "I think this bird is trying to teach me how to peep...?"  No, this can't be right..?  Birds don't teach people how to do tricks do they..?  I guess I'm going to have to e-mail KC and get some bird advise to see if I'm crazy or not...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Ok, it's back to bed for me ...  Later all...!

Good morning gents...!  You'd think I'd know better than to eat hot wings before going to bed last night, so it's late night posting with Alka-Seltzer..   :)
We benefit the most from your indigestion. Don't apologize.

Happy Friday, banterland!

A good start to our Friday.

A good start to our Friday.
I'm gonna start sending BD gift cards to crappy eateries.

A good start to our Friday.
I'm gonna start sending BD gift cards to crappy eateries.
I think you could sell that concept to Netflix.

A good start to our Friday.
I'm gonna start sending BD gift cards to crappy eateries.
I think you could sell that concept to Netflix.
That seems like something that would be binge-watchable.

A good start to our Friday.
I'm gonna start sending BD gift cards to crappy eateries.
I think you could sell that concept to Netflix.
That seems like something that would be binge-watchable.
I'd add it to my queue, for sure.

Temps are still favorable here but looks like we'll be getting rain today. The roads were a little slick on my way in so it looks like it started some over night.

I lucked out twice this week, and had some great weather for having a cigar....  Even thou I like my sweet and crazy cigars, I do enjoy a Diesel Holy Cocktail.  I had it with some Knob Creek Rye, so that relaxed me for around an hour..!   :o   The 2nd day I had a sweet and crazy MoonTrance...  Yelp, I like those too....   :)
Moontrance is like stripper glitter....that "distinct" aroma just stays with you.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5